Maximum BPFA scores

Does anybody know what are the maximum scores/times are for the press-ups, sit-ups and the 1.5 mile run on the BPFA?

I believe that you can get a maximum of 100 points for each event and that the scores you need for maximum points are 72 press-ups, 80 sit-ups and under 8:15 on the run. Can anyone confirm this or tell me that I am talking utter tripe.

Thanks

You need 50 sit ups, and 10:30 on the run. The sit-ups are something like 72.

Note: that's for under 30 males, and TA.

On my last Selection weekend some girl managed a 17:44 run and she still passed... Her other scores wheren't great either.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The scores you just posted are the MINIMUM. I believe that you are given a fitness grade with regards to how well you do, the maximum being 100 for each event. What i want is confirmation that the scores i gave are correct for what is necessary to get 300 points.

So thank you listy, but it is the MAXIMUM scores i am looking for - what i need to get 100 points in each. Sounds **** but it would help me greatly. Anyone in the know?

Thanks

For an under 30

Press ups = 74
Sit ups = 72
Run = under 8.30

This is of the top of my head. So I maybe slightly out

Listy said:
You need 50 sit ups, and 10:30 on the run. The sit-ups are something like 72.

Note: that's for under 30 males, and TA.

On my last Selection weekend some girl managed a 17:44 run and she still passed... Her other scores wheren't great either.
Can't see how as I thought the ATR's did a BPFA on arrival anyone going over 13.55 gets RTU'd.

ducati916 said:
For an under 30

Press ups = 74
Sit ups = 72
Run = under 8.30

This is of the top of my head. So I maybe slightly out
Not quite right. 100 points on the BPFA are:

Press-ups: 72
Sit-ups: 77
Run: 8.15

I am frustratingly certain of this: my sit-ups and press-ups always score me a comfortable 100 points each, but my run never gets below 9:30, DAMN IT!

OK cheers mate. I was pretty much bang on with what i thought then.

How do the points work? How many points do you get for getting 9:30 on the run?

Thanks

About 70, I think. I've got one in three weeks, I'll let you know!

Thanks ducati.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Training Wing 11
Morty The Training Wing 6
J Army Reserve 10