Max Mosley Vote of Confidence

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, at least if he gets chucked out, he'll have more leisure time . . .

Maybe if he gets the tin-tack they'll be able to rustle up a Guard of Honour of ex-BUF & British Free Corps veterans to cheer him out of the building? 8O

I'm prob with you on the fascist....but the rest aint perverted.....the man's an amateur!!

He is on record as saying he will never leave of his own accord before October 2009. Presumably that means an exit under his own steam would result him losing out bigtime in contractual terms

So he had no option but to tough it out. Bit like Gordon Brown in that respect, although I would like to think that in his case being found dabbling in questionable S&M activities would spell the end. (But of course that could be spun as being all the fault of Margaret Thatcher and evil Tories)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I blame Margaret Thatcher and evil Tories.

Questions:

Is that a Nazi uniform, or simply a uniform?

Which bird is the spook wife?

Any hypocracy going on regarding James Hunt and his 'Sex is the breakfast of champions' T shirt?

How many telephone directories does Bernie Ecclestone need to mount his 6' Missus from behind?

arby said:
Frankly, I dont think there's enough support for fascist pervert. Mr Mosely, I salute you sir :salut:

Good drills on the spanking posture.......horrible radiator cover though :wink:

oldbaldy

LE
fairmaidofperth said:
He's staying..............
Press release:
During the Extraordinary General Assembly (EGA) held in Paris today, the FIA Member Clubs voted on a motion of confidence in the FIA President.
The FIA membership voted as follows:

For the motion: 103
Against the motion: 55
Abstentions: 7
Invalid votes 4

Voting in the EGA was made by secret ballot. Votes were counted in private by the FIA legal department in the presence of four scrutineers, selected by the EGA from a list of Delegates proposed by the Chairman of the meeting (the President of the FIA Senate).

The entire voting procedure was supervised by an external Huissier de Justice (French state-appointed public witness).
FIA

Well he may be staying by abusing the votes of effectively non motorsport orientated Nations like Burundi! but what may now happen is that national motorsport organisations may decide to leave the FIA and establish their own breakaway set up. USA, France, Italy Germany and UK have expressed serious disquiet at Mosleys insidious presence. and so has eddie Jordan who said that aquiring motorsport sponsorship just got harder.

oldbaldy

LE
Outstanding said:
Well he may be staying by abusing the votes of effectively non motorsport orientated Nations like Burundi! but what may now happen is that national motorsport organisations may decide to leave the FIA and establish their own breakaway set up. USA, France, Italy Germany and UK have expressed serious disquiet at Mosleys insidious presence. and so has eddie Jordan who said that aquiring motorsport sponsorship just got harder.
I think there is a big chance. Some of the F1 teams are looking for an excuse.

Given that most of the votes came from Italian and German delegates, the fascist sex fiend was always on a bit of a banker?

Great news , not.

So much for a new start for FIA. They'll be caning the Champagne in Maranello tonight.

And another crappy season for Ron and Lewis. What a sad joke.

Yes, driving around in circles very quickly, in accordance with a computer programme...sad, sad joke!