Max Mosley Vote of Confidence

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by fairmaidofperth, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The cameras are out in force this morning. I feel sorry for the guy, he's about to step out his hotel to walk next door and meet a barrage of press.

Max Mosley to learn fate

2. Last time he was on camera was probably more humiliating.

3. I thought he enjoyed it last time :)

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, at least if he gets chucked out, he'll have more leisure time . . .

5. Maybe if he gets the tin-tack they'll be able to rustle up a Guard of Honour of ex-BUF & British Free Corps veterans to cheer him out of the building? 8O

6. Frankly, I dont think there's enough support for fascist pervert. Mr Mosely, I salute you sir :salut:

[​IMG]

7. I'm prob with you on the fascist....but the rest aint perverted.....the man's an amateur!!

8. He is on record as saying he will never leave of his own accord before October 2009. Presumably that means an exit under his own steam would result him losing out bigtime in contractual terms

So he had no option but to tough it out. Bit like Gordon Brown in that respect, although I would like to think that in his case being found dabbling in questionable S&M activities would spell the end. (But of course that could be spun as being all the fault of Margaret Thatcher and evil Tories)

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I blame Margaret Thatcher and evil Tories.

Questions:

Is that a Nazi uniform, or simply a uniform?

Which bird is the spook wife?

Any hypocracy going on regarding James Hunt and his 'Sex is the breakfast of champions' T shirt?

How many telephone directories does Bernie Ecclestone need to mount his 6' Missus from behind?

10. Good drills on the spanking posture.......horrible radiator cover though :wink:

11. He's staying..............

12. He's won the vote according to the updated link...

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Press release:
    FIA

14. Well he may be staying by abusing the votes of effectively non motorsport orientated Nations like Burundi! but what may now happen is that national motorsport organisations may decide to leave the FIA and establish their own breakaway set up. USA, France, Italy Germany and UK have expressed serious disquiet at Mosleys insidious presence. and so has eddie Jordan who said that aquiring motorsport sponsorship just got harder.

15. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I think there is a big chance. Some of the F1 teams are looking for an excuse.