Max he the devil??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After putting Mrs Goody to bed after a good earner on here this last year, i hear now on ITN news he is representing some lad in Falkirk who has swine flu.

This man seems to earn of bad situations....could he be the devil?
  2. Canny man with the ability to turn water into wine
  3. No, but he'll sell you the rights to how 'ole Nick went bad.
  4. Yep he knows what is of interest to the general public (and therfore the media) and make money out of it. If we didn't have so many people with a chav mentality he might find it a bit harder to make money.
  5. Whats his fees, anyone know any info on that? Id loved to know what he milked from Goody.
  6. I think agents take up to 20%
  7. I heard 20K of the 50K claimed by the bimbo wot got it from the Met is expected to go to Slimeball, utting it at closer to 40%. Most probable a sliding scale - the bigger the "win", the smaller proportion of goes to him.
  8. corrected
  9. Watch the louis Theroux episode on Clifford. Very wierd, making up fictitious meetings and tipping off the press, to see a documentary being made on him. It showed him and his sordid, shitty industry for what it is....a lot of bluff and bluster.
    As for fees, i heard he charged 40k to represent Jade( or jane as our PM calls her) Goody
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Depends. If you call him and want to talk to him (as opposed to his hirelings) he'll charge you £10k. Then he'll tell you how big a cut he wants. Or he'll tell you to do one. Either way, he keeps the 10k. Good luck to him.

He does a lot of work for the Royal Marsden for no money. And some kids charity because his daughter has some serious illness.
  11. He is evil ... no question... but how can Clifford be the devil. Surely that positon is already taken?

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The man who ordered Gobmint Departments to pay their bills within 30 days and pumped millions into helping small firms fight recession? Nah. Besides, doesnt the Devil have red horns?

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

How dare you ridicule her Madge - esty. National institution.

I hear Clifford and Mandy are the 2 heads of Cerberus, but it is not clear who Satan is.
  14. Clifford doesn't directly take tax payers money just for being mates with the labour party.
    People at least have a choice if they want him.
  15. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Does it come as an option on the helpline phone number?
    If you have swine flu and a story to sell press option 2 for Max

Nice to know that these people have their priorities right