Max Clifford Guilty: Send Him Down.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Yers, noted also the fact that he was about to launch an appeal. Conspiracy theorists-fill yer boots
A tv news item I watched earlier said the legal team will continue to appeal (the conviction I assume) even though he has died.

I may be just a tiny little but cynical but The idea that his laywers will continue to be paid cash for defending cliffords 'honour' will have a bigger effect on their bank balances than any verdict change would have on his public perception :)

A tv news item I watched earlier said the legal team will continue to appeal (the conviction I assume) even though he has died.

I may be just a tiny little but cynical but The idea that his laywers will continue to be paid cash for defending cliffords 'honour' will have a bigger effect on their bank balances than any verdict change would have on his public perception :)
added to which it could have an effect on his estate, tax wise-hey ho

Quite. And as you can't libel the dead, a completely pointless exercise.

Who will pay his legal fees?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blogg The NAAFI Bar 4
meat2veg The NAAFI Bar 73
slipperman The Intelligence Cell 201