Max Clifford Guilty: Send Him Down.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ansion-12-000-month-faces-financial-ruin.html

Jailed sex attacker Max Clifford is trying to raise £12,000-a-month – by renting out his £6million mansion.The seven-bedroom home, on a private estate in Hersham, Surrey, is available ‘immediately’ through a local estate agent – though any tenant would have to pay £144,000-a-year for the keys to the property.

The listing comes just days after the 71-year-old was divorced by his wife of four years, Jo, in a hearing which lasted less than two minutes at a London court.
And from the same story.

Three women who were assaulted by jailed Max Clifford have also revealed they are suing the disgraced PR guru, just a day after his wife divorced him.
Life's a bitch isn't it? (Or should that be Karma?)

Wordsmith

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
The difference between Sutcliffe and Clifford is that, very soon, Sutcliffe won't be a financial burden on society, whereas we are still paying for the perv.

Fair point, what really pisses me off is the fact that when he comes out, he will probably still be living in luxury. The man should be made to pay through the nose for the rest of his life.

Am I right in thinking that to be fair to the ripper he was clear insane and his trial and life sentences were little more than a publicity stunt as opposed to his being psyched off for the rest of his natural. Wasn't it the media who demanded a trial despite the medical opinions that he was bonkers. Probably wrong and moot as I doubt he's going to get parole. Clifford on other hand knew exactly what he was doing

Clifford's selling the house and all sorts. And I doubt many would be interested in the 'my life' story of a convicted kiddie fiddler who was regarded as a pretty odious piece of shit even before the charges.

Sutcliffe mad? I've read articles that talk of a 'rape suit' he made which suggests a far greater level of premeditation - and therefore sanity - than he's been allowed to get away with. For whatever reason, it was never presented or admitted as evidence. Perhaps someone can add more to that. Either way, he's someone who should've been fertiliser years ago.

Last edited:
Not insane - whatever the court may have concluded. He is a psychopath: makes him a bad man, not a madman. Jon Ronson (author of Men Who Stare At Goats) has written a very readable book on the subject.
Thanks. Find it fascinating subject so will look out for it. Is it the consensus that he is insane now as opposed to then and I seem to recall a newspaper article about his possible release though can't see any HS acquiescing to that one.

Google Max Clifford.........

He's an arrogant, dirty old groper, who's probably taken advantage of gullible attention- seekers, but I really don't believe he's in the same category as the Saville- type rapists.

I wonder wether his sentence is because of the skeletons he knows about, and where they're buried.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The skeletons could make a very saleable and profitable book. Stash the gain in a Swiss bank a/c, let the victims try and sue a bankrupt, job's a good 'un.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Google Max Clifford.........

He's an arrogant, dirty old groper, who's probably taken advantage of gullible attention- seekers, but I really don't believe he's in the same category as the Saville- type rapists.

I wonder wether his sentence is because of the skeletons he knows about, and where they're buried.
You might want to rethink that: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31861567

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Max is in the shit again. Just been changed with more sex offences.

:)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
He's up before the beak at Westminster Mags on 21/07.

A creative way of removing an individual from society indefinitely. Post-conviction evidence drip-fed to CPS at irregular intervals throughout the length of sentence. Each separate charge and conviction having statistical significance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blogg The NAAFI Bar 4
meat2veg The NAAFI Bar 73
slipperman The Intelligence Cell 201