Mauser K98 Ejector wanted "Urgent"

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Concrete_Marmoset, Feb 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As i seem to be having no luck through the normal channels, i was wondering if you good sirs would be able to help me find an ejector for a Mauser K98K.
    A good friend / civvy shooter i know has managed to banjax his ( i did'nt ask how ) and said i would help him find a replacement. Well it's turning out to be rather difficult than i first thought as i cant find one either !.

If any one can help or point me in the right direction, many thanks / beer etc :D

2. You could try and contact this seller and see if it is still available.

CLICKY

3. many thanks all will pass this info along.

4. That place is huge. It's right in the middle of a quiet little neighborhood in a small town upstate. Your driving by little houses and all of a sudden there are these WWI Krupp Field pieces sitting there in front of the office. I was able to source an Original SMLE windage adjustable rear sight from them for 5 bucks.

5. Try Eduard Kettner's in Munster (via Google). They used to sell 98's, and also Yugoslavien "Zastava" rifles which were a straight copy.