Mature Dating Online

Comments have already been made, I tried to e- mail them, but my limited skills failed.....

"Is that hideous bottle blonde that looks like she's been made over by a funeral director a good advert for your outfit..... every time I see her she makes my fucking skin crawl."

Couldn't get it posted.

Any one else care to try, she just shouldn't be on the net, in one possibly......

They ain't selling it to be quite Frank....In fact I reckon that one is called Frank

Honking

Comments have already been made, I tried to e- mail them, but my limited skills failed.....

"Is that hideous bottle blonde that looks like she's been made over by a funeral director a good advert for your outfit..... every time I see her she makes my fucking skin crawl."

Couldn't get it posted.

Any one else care to try, she just shouldn't be on the net, in one possibly......
Message back from site....Dont be so rude - tis true my 'clopper' has healed up - are you the spanner to reopen it XXXXXXXX

View attachment 54228

I prefer this one, although she must have wrists like a rugby forward to wear all that bling.

Attachments

I'd rather give her a quick knee-trembler down a side alley, wipe my cock on her skirt afterwards, and back to the bar for a pint.
Just like any other ARRSE crawl then. But getting more refined in your old age eh, wiping your cock now, there's posh.

I'd rather give her a quick knee-trembler down a side alley, wipe my cock on her skirt afterwards, and back to the bar for a pint.
And they say romance is dead.

And they say romance is dead.
Romance is dead.

Bugger, I do not want to be thought of as in "they" I want everyone to think I was in THEM and a sgt after 7 yeats service, well 4 but 3 in the stabs!!! Just call me woodencock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 48
uncle_vanya The NAAFI Bar 13
CptDanjou The NAAFI Bar 44