Mattys Killer Flys Again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dingerr, Apr 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sky News

Now with improved cockpit technology.

Lets hope he's done a bit of extra AFV recognition training as well.
  2. I can understand that in times of conflict mistakes happen (especially where the Septics are involved) but this pilot should not be flying in Iraq again, at least not in any British AOR.
  3. Surely he is less likely to repeat his mistakes.
  4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

You know, whilst remaining unpunished I would welcome him to my AOR. Really.
  5. Don't ROE allow you to open fire if you believe that an attack is imminent?

Standby, Standby
  6. Form an orderly queue behind the Rapier sight! :D
  7. We can spray the missiles orange in his honour.
  8. Great timing seeing as an HCR RHG/D Sqn is due to go there too. Why this cnut hasn't retired as well is beyond me, especially as he's the one saying 'Dude, we're in Jail'!

So much for 'honour' in the Idaho Air National Guard (and fcuking septics have a nerve to slate Faye Turney et al for their conduct)!
  9. His ejucalation seat should be attached to his balls only - let him know what living dangerously is all about
  10. If he had anything about him he would have resigned the moment he landed after he heard he had killed someone by his own incompetence.
  11. You would think but then some people are totaly without honour.
  12. Sack him. This could be the opening salvo in a new 'War on Error'.
  13. have we still got the big stormer sam thing maybe its turn it earned its pay :twisted:
  14. No surprises here, for two reasons: he is a pilot and therefore a gutless tw*t and, more importantly, an American and therefore capable of dillusion thinking at drop of a Hershey bar. The idiot probably thinks he is doing the right thing by going back to face his demons, dream on you murdering bstard.
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The only thing this c*nt should be flying is a flight simulator!