ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

MATTS

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by rebel_with_a_cause, Jul 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know if these are available on-line or do I need to wait till I get on DII tomorrow?

2. Log onto armynet when you get to the gateway page, select apps there is a selection in there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers Caarps, just wanted to check the PFA requirements for the older gentleman.

4. Surely your score is whatever you tell the PTI ^~

• Like Like x 1
  5. If only. But frankly the over 55's requirements are not exactly onerus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. anyone know where the power points are for the MATT lessons?

7. in your training wing?

• Like Like x 1
  8. the MATT instructor notes are on BAEBB but i cant find the Power Points to deliver the lesson. the training wing have MATTs from the 1800's

9. if you can get onto defence gateway then it's all on there, there is a script, films , tests papers etc.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sorted many thanks

• Like Like x 1
  11. Himmler74

Himmler74 On ROPs

Defence gateway

12. How much did we pay them to deliver 6 sets of paperwork that will enable us to to do some more paperwork prior to actually planning and delivering some training?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

13. Ok for any in the same situation;

"need the MATT lessons on your personal computer due to shit IT/training wing or you are just that sad."

They are all on BAEBB (always up to date) via defense gateway. they look like the instructor notes but if you open them in adobe acrobat reader the power point lessons are in-bedded in the PDF file. You just need to select presentation in the layers tab.

Download the videos separably vie the same link.

https://akxonline.defencegateway.mod.uk/sites/baebb/matts