• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

mattress money

Looking for a few suggestions here,
a chap allegedley has gathered up a few euros over the years and has them stored aound the house, (not coins by the way).
Now owing to the way things are going with the euro what would you do?
change them in the border BDC for sterling,
or sit tight and hope for the best.
the money was honestly gathered over the years but didn't involve much paperwork.....touches side of nose with finger.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
a chap allegedley has gathered up a few euros over the years and has them stored aound the house, (not coins by the way).
the money was honestly gathered over the years but didn't involve much paperwork.....touches side of nose with finger.
Well a king sized I find best especially in summer.

T

trowel

Simply send them to me. I will nip across to Frogland and make sure that the filthy things are well disposed of. Hurry my generous offer will not last forever.

Been wondering this myself. Got a feeling gold is a false god, carn't see tesco or e-on taking it and the big boys are not into it either. If the euro does go tits up and all revert to old currencies does it matter where they were issued I.e. if they come from Germany do they become marks?
Personaly I am going for teenage runaways. Certify them STD free give them a crash course in home ecanomics hey presto transferable currency

Latest Threads