• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Matt Stevens--Good start to the six nations

smudge67 said:
He wouldn't have hepled you against the mighty Welsh ;)

Though it's a sad day for Rugby when the players start acting like footballers.
That will be the mighty Welsh I went to see play against Scotland and Italy last 6 nations and against New Zeland and Austraillia during the autum internations

sorry should have added I couldn't be happier he's out!!

wompingwillow said:
smudge67 said:

That will be the mighty Welsh I went to see play against Scotland and Italy last 6 nations and against New Zeland and Austraillia during the autum internations

sorry should have added I couldn't be happier he's out!!
Well that's all good then :)

The_Seagull said:
smudge67 said:

It started on Sunday with Azam's pathetic comedy dive.
I heard about that, didn't see the match. Will see if it's on youtube.

And to add to the poor start (even before it actually begins) it now seems Lewis Moody is out for the duration as well (injury, not drugs though).

*Edited for mong spelling.

wompingwillow said:
Not that I'm suprised it's common knowledge what the Bath Players get up to at the Blue Rooms ( allegedly)

http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/news/Matt-Stevens-fails-drug-test/article-629483-detail/article.html
One of the most annoying things this week has been wannabes, hangers-on and groupies going on about how they knew what was going on etc. Well why didn't they either slap Matt back to his senses or at the very least make an intervention by bubbling him to Steve Meehan?? It is a crying shame because he has obviously been led astray, however he has responded by taking the blame and not whinging about how society, pressure etc is to blame.

He is a disappointment but I hope his true character shines through and he gets back on the track.

WW, it most certainly is common knowledge. Why do you think Barkley left last season,and is now suspiciously on his way back there now its been bubbled.

smudge67 said:

Not sure how he would have HEPLED anyway Smudge?

And i agree with all the above!

edited coz I'm sh1te with technology and a mong

Praetorian said:
WW, it most certainly is common knowledge. Why do you think Barkley left last season,and is now suspiciously on his way back there now its been bubbled.
Ollie Barkley as a lone bastion against bad behaviour and druggery and excess? Why not Hazel blears as a model of good behaviour in a public appointment.

Ollie left for money and a starting place, he is coming back for money and a starting place. The t0sser.

Latest Threads