MATT - Health & Hygiene

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Adamk1976, Feb 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where I can get a hold of it for my stinky cadets? Tried the net but the instructor pages are blank....
  2. Do you have access to ArmyNET?
  3. NO it dont yet but need it ASAP!
  4. as the TA Unit nearest to you - the MATT folder package is huge, usually utilised as a door prop
  5. Is there no way I can get it on PDF
  6. Why don't you try asking for the same thing on at least 5 separate forums....
  7. There is no 'Health & Hygiene' MATT :? :? :?

There are separate 'Health' and 'Health and Safety' WIP's.

The WIP's explain where to obtain military health advice.
  8. oh ok. didnt know........... Thanks
  9. Normal in-camp hygiene should be adequately covered under normal military G1 Discipline: showered/shaved, reasonable length hair, clean and pressed uniform.

If your cadets are actually going somewhere overseas (including high-risk AT) then use your Formation HQ Medical Branch for medical force protection advice as necessary. They will quiz you on your med plan and risk assessment and adjust it accordingly in order to ensure it is 'water-tight'

I've personally been involved in cadets going to Eastern Europe and OTC going on exped to Mongolia, in these cases you would get a similar level of support as a deploying unit.
  10. that explains alot
  11. Was also part of a VIP visit (the grown-ups needed a driver :wink: ) to some cadets from the Croyden/Lambeth area at their annual camp last July. The funny-handshake club were sponsoring an award.

Some of the cadets were high achievers and some of their instructors were doing degrees in youth leadership, very impressive.

I might volunteer for it when I get out, do you think I'd pass the vetting and checks??? 8O 8O 8O
  12. Crypto,

Knowing your track record, you are very low down on my babysitting list !!! I don't think that a new career in cadet trg is the route for you - their parents may get a bit miffed at your trg methods (and you are under the thumb at last!!)Hopefully see you in the sun very soon (not the newspaper)
  13. Typical.....the ginga ninja gobs off at how busy he is at the pointy end and then sits all night on arrse.............

Wheres my fcuking returns.................
  14. Good evening Boletus :D saw your kids on BFBS recently, almost didn't recognise your lad with his long mop of hair :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like he might need some 'grooming' 8)

See you soon, make sure you get some decent coffee in?!!

Mutley, I've still got your frozen pasty in my bergan if you still want it?
  15. Now back in my roost - this forum is a bit lite on EH rumours - must be that all the villians are on tour...................................