• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MATT 7 & 8

The normal 6 MATT packages remain the same along with WIP's, however i have heard or should i say read on another web page that there are a further two to be added soon, but nothing more was said! So there for i have fielded the question?

R173 said:
The normal 6 MATT packages remain the same along with WIP's, however i have heard or should i say read on another web page that there are a further two to be added soon, but nothing more was said! So there for i have fielded the question?
I work in a training wing and havn't heard anything :?

i was not aware of it but a freind has just done BCDT at waterbeach a few weekends ago and she mentioned that this is true there will be 2 more matts added in august this year

rumour control though so not sure

Nothing like common sense to add an additional 2x MATT half way through a year.

Their will also be 2 new MATTs coming onto the circuit MATT 7 and MATT 8. More about these will be revealed shortly.

Policy regarding MATTS as of 01Apr 08 until Aug 08 you can use the old format and you result will stand until Apr 09. however after 31 Aug 08 If you deliver and test using the new format again you will have passed your MATT for Trg year 08/09. As of Apr 09 All Units will have to deliver and access using the new MATT's paperwork. WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
Off of Armynet.
(First bit is about revised BCDT)

So now we've established when they may be braught in and where it started, does anybody know what they are?

So much for working in a training wing!!

Latest Threads