Matt 3 instructor team medic best course ever

Hi
Just wanted to say that I have just finished the best course that I have ever attended in my Army and TA career.
Whilst it was really taxing and demanding, starting with the first day with an in test!!!, the staff are really knowledgeable and use their experience in civi and recent tours to make it real.
The accommodation is pretty rough at Longmoor but the lessons are great.
Get yourself on the course, its run by ATU London was LDRTC.

Hi
Just wanted to say that I have just finished the best course that I have ever attended in my Army and TA career.
Whilst it was really taxing and demanding, starting with the first day with an in test!!!, the staff are really knowledgeable and use their experience in civi and recent tours to make it real.
The accommodation is pretty rough at Longmoor but the lessons are great.
Get yourself on the course, its run by ATU London was LDRTC.
You’re running the course aren’t you…..?

Definately an instructor of some sort, you can tell by the (lack of) grammar and spelling. Watch closely for 'made-up' words.

Isn't the course run out of somewhere nautical, but the team go to ATUs in order to run the course for them?

The course is fcuking simple, unless you're an imbecile. You've got an aide memoire.

Get an 'A Qual' down you, that's a man's course for manly folk.

The A qual isn't really available for TA /Reserve soldiers.

The_Duke

LE
The A qual is available for reservist, we are just a low bid priority. If you have the MTDs available, you can do it.

Not that I would describe it as a man's course. It comes complete with an Aide Memoire called Pam 21 too.

It's run at Fort Blockhouse , Gosport .

Sent from Tapatalk

Hi
No I am not an instructor, a senior, as you can see I dont post much as I am feed up with the bone replies.
I just wanted for it to be known and to give credit where credit is due.
So take it or leave it, its your choice.

Hi
No I am not an instructor, a senior, as you can see I dont post much as I am feed up with the bone replies.
I just wanted for it to be known and to give credit where credit is due.
So take it or leave it, its your choice.
Try something a tadge stronger, CMT1 crse . non of that read a book to put a plaster on she ite !!!!!!

pip
pip.....................

Or A Qual is basically 5 weeks on the piss watching the tossers who were shite at tactics suddenly shine at the comfy classroom stuff.
That's true.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Purple_Emperor Army Reserve 6
biscuits Royal Signals 4
S Aviation 12