Matsimus

His comment on the south african Rooivalk helicopter. Where does he get his experience to make comments and deliver commentry on video ? What is his age as it seems to to me when i was fighting in sa border fights he was playing with his dingeling, by far not equiped for bushwarfare and no knowledge or experience.

Whats your experience with south african warfare made equipment nothing, you do not even know we made the first artillery howitzer to shoot a bomb or shell within predicted 50m over 42km so asehole get yourself aqainted with fact before trying to make publishing video not knowing the facts. I was in bushwarfare for 18 months nonstop so shurrup you talking shit.

I thought Matsimus was Russell Crow's character in Gladiator.

I think that taking more water with it might make your contributions slightly more intelligible.
But I am not holding my breath.
Fixed, FOC.

Whats your experience with south african warfare made equipment nothing, you do not even know we made the first artillery howitzer to shoot a bomb or shell within predicted 50m over 42km so asehole get yourself aqainted with fact before trying to make publishing video not knowing the facts. I was in bushwarfare for 18 months nonstop so shurrup you talking shit.
Hear, hear you tell him mate. I don't want to be a stirrer or anything but he's slagging you off someting rotten on other threads saying you were never even in the army.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigeye The NAAFI Bar 58