Mates leaving do

My mate is leaving for a new job ( bastard ) and is having a leaving do ( hurray )

My other mate <ahem> has just found out he has a secret admirer and whilst curious is still a happily married man mit 2 kinder and voluptuous hausfrau

So whats he to do , he'll still go to the do of course but what abuot the secret admirer

At worst she could be a complete moose or worse the office woofter

hmmm decisions decisions

blow out or off

2 kinder and voluptuous hausfrau = chance at good life

new job and secret admirer = STRESS and REGRET

chance at good life vs. STRESS and REGRET.....hummm

seems I've f*cked up this one myself somewhere...

(New Job was career killer... and whilst the admirer was not secret enough...t was KILLER!!! Regret was in making the wrong choice)

Good Luck to you...ahh... err... yer 'Mates'.

:oops:

You could consider this - would you like the thought of hausfrau doing similar to you?

....and what would the polarkinder call ginger steve "daddy two"? :lol:

Hmmm, let me think.

I suppose a drunken shag with horny twenty-five year old behind a pub is well worth the attentions of the CSA, a razor-sharp divorce lawyer and the chance to live in a bedsit in the grubbiest part of town whilst your ex-wife invites her new fella around to "your" house and snaffles 85% of your salary and pension.

Tough call dude.

V!

Hehe, Reminds me of a time at a blokes going away do when I noticed a mate giving a wife the finger whilst her hubby was enthralling us all with his farewell speech. Poor sod, I honestly think he believed her obvious enjoyment was at his drivel.

Bro if you're still at Kinnegar and reading this - yer a dirty b**tard. :)

Latest Threads