Mates ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rupert-The-Bear, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got a chance to do my mates ex girlfriend, should i man up and do her and stop worrying about the aftermath, or tell her to feck off? Thanks guys.
  2. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I say kick her back doors in...
  3. If you even need to ask that question you should rightly be fucking her boyfriend.
  4. Would your mate be bothered, and if so do you care?
  5. FFS Man up!
  6. Ask John Terry.

Sensible reply involves questions about how ex is ex, how much of a mate, how serious was the relationship, why did they split up etc.

NAAFI answer is if you were a proper man you'd have done it by now with no need to ask, but because you haven't you must be gay and should only do your mate's ex if he is a bloke. Or do your mate.
  7. Ah, beat me to it natotattie!
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Do her in the sure and certain knowlege she will tell him, so you gain a fuck and lose a mate.
  9. Do you know if she takes it up the council? Go on regardless I say.

Photo's will help though.....
  10. She's leading you on IOT cause strife between the two of you, the mere thought of which gets her wet. Forewarn your mate, go round to hers, and administer a stupefying drug with intent. After she's chundered in the coal-scuttle and passed out in the aspidistras, let your mate in.

Then both of you can have your snuffling, stoatish way with her.
  11. Tell your mate, then shag her senseless in every hole, even harder if she says no!!!
  12. If he is your mate then why hasnt he offered to go fifty fifty with her as shes obviously a fucking slapper.
  13. Just make sure you offer your mate a sniff of your fingers afterwards, and all is well.
  14. Thanks for the replies.
    It was a nasty break up were she said she slept with one of his mates, she is a right dirty bitch guess all delete the photo she sent,
  15. post the photos here 1st!