Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masturbating the half ton mammal

whit_RE

War Hero
Yes I know its another one, and I will stop if you tell me to, but at least it keeps me from molesting small children...
In a Newcastle-upon-Tyne crown court, Mr. Alan Cooper was accused of ``outraging public decency.'' As the Times of London reported it, the prosecution accused Mr. Cooper of ``committing a lewd, obscene, and disgusting act on the 12-foot dolphin called Freddie as they frolicked for 20 minutes off the harbor mouth at Amble, Northumberland.'' Freddie has become somewhat of a tourist attraction and according to the prosecution, ``a boatload of onlookers watched `disgusted' as Mr. Cooper, wearing a blue and yellow wet suit, masturbated the half-ton mammal as it floated on its back.'' Mr. Cooper, the Times helpfully adds, is unmarried.

cuddles said:
"Masturbated the half-ton mammal"...now that is a phrase you just don't get to use often enough! Mind you, it could describe some of my sexual exploits in the immediate post-divorce period when my catchment area was Farnborough/Aldershot...

So if you had to (or have) masturbated a half ton mammal, would it be (or was it) a fat bird or dolphin?

my choice would be a dolphin...they look like they're encased in latex :twisted:

I masturbate one every day...me :oops:

There's a rather fat lad who posts on here known as the_bull. He is easily half a ton in weight but would have to masturbate himself as he is repulsive to women and men.

Don't know about half ton, but certainly half a pound.

Am frequently hauled in by the rozzers. Apparently, pleasuring Water Voles is not something i should be doing and the passing river traffic don't want to see their tiny little members

siggie47

Old-Salt
This is no way to talk about Jade, she's a big beautiful woman!

Didn't this happen a few years ago ?

Cornelius

Old-Salt
wellyhead said:
Didn't this happen a few years ago ?

It did indeed, I seem to recall the Dolphin in question being called George; however George was attempting to hump anything that swam by, rather than having his dolphinhood pleasured by a gimp in a wetsuit.

Corn.

Latest Threads