Masters Thesis Questionnaire

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Calzar, Jan 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yello peeps,

I'm currently undertaking a part time degree and require a little assistance in the completion of my thesis. Ultimately I'm looking for personaility differences between armed forces personnel and civvies. It would be of great help if as many people as possible could complete the linked questionnaire, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. I'm sure I could throw a few boiled sweets your way in return.

2. I've got enough sweeties, but you could make a little donation to Hols4Heroes for taking up 2 and a half minutes of my time.
  3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Hols4Heroes donation you can have 2 and a half minutes of my time
  4. I'm not doing it 8 times with you. I do have some standards.

They may be low, but they are still standards.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. OR-8 and how about a promise to set us up with a posted copy of your thesis here, once complete. I am sure you could learn some things to help you along in your defense of the same.
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I actually started to work that out. God help me.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Best of luck with that questionnaire; I have my doubts about getting credible responses from an anonymous internet audience, but I'd expect that you've thought about that. What point are you hoping to make in your conclusion?
  8. I concur the above.
  9. Always an issue with this type of research. Ultimately I want to show that people who are/ have been in the military are much more likely to possess certain personality traits. Whether they possess these before or due to time served could always be a topic for future research.

I'll see what I can do regarding publishing the full project once complete. could yield some interesting results. And a donation to Hols4Heroes is a great idea!

Cheers for all those who have done it so far!
  10. It's us lot though, make it up as you go along.

I answered truthfully. There was someone about "Do you laugh when someone fucks up"? I cannot give my response to that.

Just answer the student's quiz. Even blackcoffeemafia could answer those questions, and it's quite harmless.

There's no "feedback" thingy on it though. Probably a good job.
  11. You can also spell and don't type in text speak. You get my vote.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Done. When do I get to find out how many questions I got right?
  13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  14. It IS like the Entrance Exam for Moderators!
  15. Completed. A donation to H4H and an opportunity to investigate Snailio's standards would be appreciated ...
    • Like Like x 1