MasterChef The Professionals

Good luck to my brother on MasterChef tonght!! He has been awesome throughout the competion and will have a great career ahead of him! "Cooking doesnt get bigger than this"

Given that Keri Moss is unlikely to be Bbs's brother, that leaves Oli Boon or Anton Pietrowski. I suspect the bloke with the inherited receding hairline.

added:
Damn. Spent too much time on research.

Given that Keri Moss is unlikely to be Bbs's brother, that leaves Oli Boon or Anton Pietrowski. I suspect the bloke with the inherited receding hairline.

added:
Damn. Spent too much time on research.
It was 50/50, I had to ask. Must be good at keeping a secret mind, this was filmed months ago, If it was my brother I would of known by now.

It was 50/50, I had to ask. Must be good at keeping a secret mind, this was filmed months ago, If it was my brother I would of known by now.
If it were my brother, he would have told me that he'd won, regardless of the true outcome.

of course, the big question is, what are his Egg banjo's like?

i would pay good money to see Greg Wallace, Michel Roux Jnr and Monika scoffing banjo's

of course, the big question is, what are his Egg banjo's like?

i would pay good money to see Greg Wallace, Michel Roux Jnr and Monika scoffing banjo's
Ah but would they be able to prepare it proper like. Type of bread, cooking process, colour of hands of either the chef(loose term here) or the scoffee.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I hate all this jazzed-up chef shite on TV. It's just an excuse for people like Marco Pierre White, Jamie Oliver et al to open really really expensive restaurants to coin it in even more. When at the end of the day, most of us will be happy with meat and potatoes, in whatever form it gets thrown at us. Not to mention that Anthony Warral Thompson bloke makes me feel ill whenever I see his food-matted beard hogging my High Definition set - the cunt. And no Jamie, I don't have fucking plants growing around my kitchen to pluck during your 15-minutes-takes-over-2-hours-in-real-life-dinners. In fact I only like Gordon Ramsay because he bullies people and swears a lot. And what the fuck is "jus"? Red sauce, brown sauce fucking mayo. That's the only sauce I want to see on my chips. And gravy. Lots of it. Fucking TV chefs indeed.

But seriously - good luck to your brother tonight.

...And what the fuck is "jus"? Red sauce, brown sauce fucking mayo. That's the only sauce I want to see on my chips. And gravy. Lots of it. Fucking TV chefs indeed....

No hot English mustard? You filthy uncultured heathen.

Your brother's ginger?

Why wasn't he strangled at birth?

TV chefs? Tossers and not just the salad.

And the fancy pish they conjure up? Very nice, you can replicate 80 covers of that can you?

"Nothing says Christmas to me like qumquats do."

Really? Maybe in Malayasia...

Egotistical, self important, over blown wankers.