MasterChef The Professionals

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bigbaldski, Dec 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good luck to my brother on MasterChef tonght!! He has been awesome throughout the competion and will have a great career ahead of him! "Cooking doesnt get bigger than this"
  2. Is it true that Gregg Wallace will fellate another man for a creme brulee?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gregg Wallace would do that for nothing!
  4. Which one is he?
  5. The Ginger one, Anton.
  6. Think he's got it in the bag anyway but I think you may know that already... :)
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thats him in the middle.

I would say that was something to be proud of and wish the boy luck but this is NAAFI so the rules prevent me.
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Given that Keri Moss is unlikely to be Bbs's brother, that leaves Oli Boon or Anton Pietrowski. I suspect the bloke with the inherited receding hairline.

Damn. Spent too much time on research.
  9. The one in the middle looks like Shazia Sahari after a weekend on the beer.
  10. It was 50/50, I had to ask. Must be good at keeping a secret mind, this was filmed months ago, If it was my brother I would of known by now.
  11. If it were my brother, he would have told me that he'd won, regardless of the true outcome.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for spoiling it
  13. Couple of important questions have to be answered

Is he any good at BBQ's? Does he do good boiled eggs?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. There are 3 left in it, it's a fair guess that one of them might win, so it's not exactly spoiling it.
  15. of course, the big question is, what are his Egg banjo's like?

i would pay good money to see Greg Wallace, Michel Roux Jnr and Monika scoffing banjo's