Masterbiter

We have a penis of the year thread now and I thought it fitting that at this season of good will toward men (and women) that we have an award that recognises a persons ability to snap and bite like a clockwork piranha.

My nomination for the prestigious award of the title Jaws 2014 goes to Bravo_ Bravo for his stunning performance in the Ad-hoc noshes thread.

Do we have any competition, or is he going to win this years title hands down?

The lack of ability to learn is almost astounding. I mean, with the experience of the last few weeks fresh in his mind, you'd think he would just stop digging.

ah yes. One of the sh1tes in shining ardour.

Bokkatankie and RGJ for being Bitier than a bitey thing on the Stackers cool gang thread.

A thread that only existed to wind them up and only survived as long as it did because they were major contributors.

Yeah, but I haven't seen scaryspice, msn or forastero for a while either.

Now post as MSO after announcing very publicly that he couldn't post an ARRSE any more as MSN due to being far too busy.

The bellend.

I think Earth is quite a good gnasher and, yeah, why not put a mod up for it too.

I cant remember the mod who sent me a warning for posting a pic of "missing" Golliwogs after Cuttaway had his Golliwog avatar nicked, on the basis that a high court judge had found an employer guilty of racist abuse or something for talking loudly about GOLLIWOGS and C**NS in the presence of a black employee. If I could, I'd put him up. I cant be arrsed to search for it either so maybe he'll diddlybop up and remind me.

@fltpilot

Just bullshit one of his posts then watch in awe as your notifications come pouring in when he systematically goes through your posts bullshitting them.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
@fltpilot

Just bullshit one of his posts then watch in awe as your notifications come pouring in when he systematically goes through your posts bullshitting them.

@ex_colonial

Just try giving him a BS icon or arguing that UKIP are a bunch of politically illiterate mongs and just watch the witch hunt roll by.

@fltpilot

There are a few people on here like that, I take it as a sign that I've got under their skin that they have to go to the trouble of searching.out my posts to make payback for a drive-by bullshitting. They are obviously raging whilst I'm chuckling. I'll put together a list later so that you can give them a try.

Latest Threads