Masterbating

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by wildcard.rgbw, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do you guys bash one off?

I've found stick my cock in between 2 pillows with a sock over is quite good, just used vaseline for hand jobs?

2. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

MastUrbating...................too much Captain Pugwash and Master Bates methinks :p

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

However you are, I'm declaring 'Wah!' and you are simples.

4. You're not getting enough are you?

Puberty is supposed to be a time of unfetterred release of hormones and zits, not playing out your imagination on the ether!

5. I normally start by spelling the word properly, it is masturbating, works for me

6. I use a can of worms, cooled first in the fridge and with a spoonful of Swarfega added before use.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I thought one was supposed to use deep heat?

8. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Perching on the edge of the washing machine, preferably during the fast spin cycle, does it for me :roll:

9. mummy said i would go blind

any one fancy walking the guid dog?

10. Nah, deep heat just burnt my bollocks.

11. I love massaging my cock with petroleum jelly (cheaper than vaseline) fucking coat it all over my cock and massage slow and hard and rub the end of my bell end (I'm circumsized) and its such an amazing feeling I feel like moaning like a russian whore being done up the arse

12. A hollowed out French stick stuffed with warmed raw liver works wonders for me...

13. i think of your mam

the pallid glow on her face after i've gouged out her eyes and fucked the sockets
    then the slow gurgle as she chokes as i shove my cock the wrong way
    up the hole i've torn in her throat with my teeth :twisted:

14. WHAT THE FCUK??

For starters - Vaseline IS petroleum jelly. As for the rest of this drivel..... it's worse than a Wah. It's bollox.