Masterbating

How do you guys bash one off?

I've found stick my cock in between 2 pillows with a sock over is quite good, just used vaseline for hand jobs?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

Wah!

However you are, I'm declaring 'Wah!' and you are simples.

You're not getting enough are you?

Puberty is supposed to be a time of unfetterred release of hormones and zits, not playing out your imagination on the ether!

I normally start by spelling the word properly, it is masturbating, works for me

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bukit_Basha said:
I use a can of worms, cooled first in the fridge and with a spoonful of Swarfega added before use.
I thought one was supposed to use deep heat?

I love massaging my cock with petroleum jelly (cheaper than vaseline) fucking coat it all over my cock and massage slow and hard and rub the end of my bell end (I'm circumsized) and its such an amazing feeling I feel like moaning like a russian whore being done up the arse

A hollowed out French stick stuffed with warmed raw liver works wonders for me...

i think of your mam

the pallid glow on her face after i've gouged out her eyes and fucked the sockets
then the slow gurgle as she chokes as i shove my cock the wrong way
up the hole i've torn in her throat with my teeth :twisted:

wildcard.rgbw said:
I love massaging my c*** with petroleum jelly (cheaper than vaseline) * coat it all over my c*** and massage slow and hard and rub the end of my bell end (I'm circumsized) and its such an amazing feeling I feel like moaning like a russian whore being done up the arse
WHAT THE FCUK??

For starters - Vaseline IS petroleum jelly. As for the rest of this drivel..... it's worse than a Wah. It's bollox.

wildcard.rgbw said:
How do you guys bash one off?

I've found stick my c*** in between 2 pillows with a sock over is quite good, just used vaseline for hand jobs?
I do believe the account holder has left his unattended computer terminal logged onto ARRSE and another McDonald's employee is having a "laugh" at his expense.

Dirty civilian homos!

Latest Threads