Massive OpSec breach or cunning plot? Migrants crossing the channel.

No doubt you would honk regardless of how much of the stuff you used.
Chanel 23 is one of the more dominant fragrances in the catalogue.

A season-round choice, and suitable for day or night wear whether LBTQ or '+', it features tones of curry, cabbage, cordite, piquant laundry and sea salt atop a base of engine oil.

42s had the ability to make themselves appear massive on radars.

Sacrificial lamb stuff.

If a missile is heading for a task force, it’ll hopefully sink the 42 instead of the carrier.

Serving on them certainly focused the mind.
which was always a thrilling thought for those of us on 42s...

Chanel 23 is one of the more dominant fragrances in the catalogue.

A season-round choice, and suitable for day or night wear whether LBTQ or '+', it features tones of curry, cabbage, cordite, piquant laundry and sea salt atop a base of engine oil.
Chanel 16 is one to listen out for....

But they're not being sent home. They're given a dozen years and methods of appeals to try and stay and only then are they shipped off/out.

In 2017 Asylum seekers only made up 16% of people removed or forced to depart. Which means the rest were probably economic chancers or ex-crims.

Also forced deportations are actually going down too

View attachment 384417

Deportations, Removals and Voluntary Departures from the UK - Migration Observatory

Also of the 6k removed in 2017, only 2k were non-EU, the majority were EU citizens.

View attachment 384418
No surprise when they get housed as a matter of priority over the waiting list of people who may have been waiting for years, and the illegals are put on to the benefits system as well.

As the RAF are having trouble keeping their flying hours up I suggest a couple of squadrions of Super Tweets [ Cessna A-37 Dragonfly - Wikipedia] or similar COIN aircraft which could patrol the channel. A 7.62 minigun and a few 20 pounder practice bombs should provide suitable discouragement for the dusky sailors and has the added advantage that the RAF get strafing and bombing practice.

Truly a win-win.

Better still, one of these:
Textron AirLand Scorpion - Wikipedia
View attachment 384434
The Apaches from Wattisham should be patrolling the Channel armed to the teeth and ready to fire.

No surprise when they get housed as a matter of priority over the waiting list of people who may have been waiting for years, and the illegals are put on to the benefits system as well.
You have evidence of this as policy? Ping me a link

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Good job it's not 21 miles otherwise the dogs would be barking at the French.
Get the doggies a few microphones and crank up the amplifiers then!
I get very annoyed by the French not stopping these unwanted people from leaving France. They let them into their fecking country so they are their problem, but what do they do? Shoo the bastards over here that’s what!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
But they're not being sent home. They're given a dozen years and methods of appeals to try and stay and only then are they shipped off/out.

In 2017 Asylum seekers only made up 16% of people removed or forced to depart. Which means the rest were probably economic chancers or ex-crims.

Also forced deportations are actually going down too

View attachment 384417

Deportations, Removals and Voluntary Departures from the UK - Migration Observatory

Also of the 6k removed in 2017, only 2k were non-EU, the majority were EU citizens.

View attachment 384418
Er excuse me, ex criminals?

Er excuse me, ex criminals?
There would be absolute bedlam in the area that I live if the powers that be attempted to move those of a dark and dusky complexion , and not of the Christian type religious leanings into housing up here. Especially if they were here as economic migrants.

Genuine refugees, no problem at all.
Foreigners coming into the area trying to take jobs off local people.
It'll all end in tears, and quite possibly fire, lots of fire. Some of the idiots up here always go several steps too far.

Makes my piss boil so it does.
This is why the illegals don't want to stay in Le Belle France. Or any of the up to a half dozen countries these illegals pass through before they arrive at Calais

No housing for them there-in any of those countries. But Britain......

This is why the illegals don't want to stay in Le Belle France. Or any of the up to a half dozen countries these illegals pass through before they arrive at Calais

No housing for them there-in any of those countries. But Britain......
Just close the borders and place a ban on immigration for a few years. Sweep the country with a fine tooth comb, if you're here illegally, off to a detention centre , deported within 2 weeks.
Get very hardline, very fast and watch them stop attempting to get here.

42s had the ability to make themselves appear massive on radars.

Sacrificial lamb stuff.

If a missile is heading for a task force, it’ll hopefully sink the 42 instead of the carrier.

Serving on them certainly focused the mind.
Did you ever practice a drill with another vessel and your and its heli's all in a huddle and when the (simulated) swarm of Soviet AS missiles come in you all separate and the one big "carrier" target suddenly becomes four, splitting off the missiles and making them easier to knock over with countermeasures?

Or is that just Tom Clancy fantasy wibble...?

As the RAF are having trouble keeping their flying hours up I suggest a couple of squadrions of Super Tweets [ Cessna A-37 Dragonfly - Wikipedia] or similar COIN aircraft which could patrol the channel. A 7.62 minigun and a few 20 pounder practice bombs should provide suitable discouragement for the dusky sailors and has the added advantage that the RAF get strafing and bombing practice.

Truly a win-win.

Better still, one of these:
Textron AirLand Scorpion - Wikipedia
View attachment 384434
Have we just found a tasking worth resurrecting the Edgley Optica for....?

Latest Threads