Massive OpSec breach or cunning plot? Migrants crossing the channel.

Hopefully strong winds and big waves will sink them or return from where they came from. We’ve enough scroungers here.
Aye, most of them come from Yorkshire.

*or*

Perhaps he said that knowing it would encourage more of them to make the journey in high risk dinghies?

After all, a caught migrant having been slapped on wrist and sent home will only try again sooner or later.
But they're not being sent home. They're given a dozen years and methods of appeals to try and stay and only then are they shipped off/out.

In 2017 Asylum seekers only made up 16% of people removed or forced to depart. Which means the rest were probably economic chancers or ex-crims.

Also forced deportations are actually going down too

1553503762060.png

Deportations, Removals and Voluntary Departures from the UK - Migration Observatory

Also of the 6k removed in 2017, only 2k were non-EU, the majority were EU citizens.

1553503930914.png

Thus identifying yourself as a massive dimwit who doesn't understand how radar works or why radar reflectors are available for 15 quid.

The laws of physics aren't amenable to bullshit as the man from GCHQ knows only too well.
The dumbed down media are like this - during the first Telic I remember seeing a journalist asking a dumb question about electricity generation during a press conference with an Army spokesman (a Colonel), and the goof Colonel having to give him a basic Physics lesson on how electricity is produced and distributed.

The dumbed down media are like this - during the first Telic I remember seeing a journalist asking a dumb question about electricity generation during a press conference with an Army spokesman (a Colonel), and the goof Colonel having to give him a basic Physics lesson on how electricity is produced and distributed.
The devil makes it

But they're not being sent home. They're given a dozen years and methods of appeals to try and stay and only then are they shipped off/out.

In 2017 Asylum seekers only made up 16% of people removed or forced to depart. Which means the rest were probably economic chancers or ex-crims.

Also forced deportations are actually going down too

View attachment 384417

Deportations, Removals and Voluntary Departures from the UK - Migration Observatory

Also of the 6k removed in 2017, only 2k were non-EU, the majority were EU citizens.

View attachment 384418
That cant be true.
If it is the nasty racist xenophobic tories are forcibly deporting less than the tolerant pro immigration labour - who are outraged at the vilification and deportation of immigrants by the conservative government

@MrBane - your interviewee was (probably) being honest. Shore-based radar would have great difficulty in picking up something the size of a 2m inflatable (which seems to be the craft de jour) for such larks and japes.

Think about it: even with bodies on board, it probably doesn't present a profile higher than 1.5m or 2m wide. Now, put that in a sea running with a swell or a bit of a chop and a wave height of 2-3m and a background clutter of some BFO ships and Hey-presto!, our eager Doctors and Engineers are lost to view.
I went through the Chanel on a type 23 many moons ago. We had what ever kind of magic that made the ship seem bigger broken so had the radar cross section area of a ten foot long wooden fishing boat. Dover coast guard didn’t see us.

There’s ways around it, but not for discussion on here.

My cousin in Americaland told my about a system that could track a small dog from the air, this was 20 years ago.

I will go for the false flag on the op revelation, get them into smaller boats so more of them drown.

Prompted by the above this is the picture on the West side of the Peak District. Apparently they are aids to navigation. Anyone able to tell me what that actaully means.
View attachment 384409
They are probably Navaids run by the National Air Traffic Services.

Have a look here: UK Aviation NavAids Gallery

Or here: NATS | AIS - Home

I used to live near the Ockham Beacon and sit in the back garden watching the stacked planes circling my house waiting to land at Heathrow. I flew over my house five times one day coming back from Washington.

There do seem to be a lot of them in that picture though. Got a link to it?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It was an electronic booster or something similar
42s had the ability to make themselves appear massive on radars.

Sacrificial lamb stuff.

If a missile is heading for a task force, it’ll hopefully sink the 42 instead of the carrier.

Serving on them certainly focused the mind.

42s had the ability to make themselves appear massive on radars.

Sacrificial lamb stuff.

If a missile is heading for a task force, it’ll hopefully sink the 42 instead of the carrier.

Serving on them certainly focused the mind.
Was that the big button on the bridge that somebody told me about?

As the RAF are having trouble keeping their flying hours up I suggest a couple of squadrions of Super Tweets [ Cessna A-37 Dragonfly - Wikipedia] or similar COIN aircraft which could patrol the channel. A 7.62 minigun and a few 20 pounder practice bombs should provide suitable discouragement for the dusky sailors and has the added advantage that the RAF get strafing and bombing practice.

Truly a win-win.

Better still, one of these:
Textron AirLand Scorpion - Wikipedia
1553513111135.png

I went through the Chanel on a type 23 many moons ago. We had what ever kind of magic that made the ship seem bigger broken so had the radar cross section area of a ten foot long wooden fishing boat. Dover coast guard didn’t see us.

There’s ways around it, but not for discussion on here.
No doubt you would honk regardless of how much of the stuff you used.

Latest Threads