massive hike in car tax

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by squigeypie, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For all you drivers out there...go to this link

Sign and pass it on. It only takes a minute.The government's proposal to introduce road pricing will mean you having to purchase a tracking device for your car and paying a monthly bill to use it. The tracking device will cost about £200 and in a recent study by the BBC, the lowest monthly bill was £28 for a rural florist and £194 for a delivery driver. A non working Mum who used the car to take the kids to school paid £86 in one month. On top of this massive increase in tax, you will be tracked. Somebody will know where you are at all times. They will also know how fast you have been going, so even if you accidentally creep over a speed limit you can expect a NIP with your monthly bill. If you care about our freedoms and stopping the constant bashing of the car driver, please sign the petition on No 10's new website.
    Please pass this on to anyone who owns a car/motorcycle. It affects them.
  2. Again?
  3. Yes Sven again and again and again until this bunch of thick cnuts in power at present get the message that the average voter is sick to death with what they are trying to do to us.
  4. Oh

This is a different petition - my apologies.

I had the idea that this was just replicating a thread when a bump would have done the same thing
  5. What are the lowest monthly bills for other professions?
  6. Done!

Liabour Cnuts!

7. jeez how many more taxes for fuckall return :evil:
  8. who know's but how much it is it gonna cost for a 600 mile round trip from say catterick every weekend
  9. Never done this before but I just had to do so. It is unexcusable when Mr. Blair refuses to stop expensive holidays on the taxpayers money whilst financing it through taxes and increasing these.

The man is evil!