Mass Shootings in the US

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not a mass shooting but you can’t open a new thread every time some fecker opens fire in America.
This caught my eye, to much Mayo on his sandwich so he shot the Subway worker in front of her son.

A gang member being "disrespected" ?

Apologies, "disrispek't."

It really is a fecked up country.
Off the wall idea...

Don't go there.

Apologies, "disrispek't."

Off the wall idea...

Don't go there.
I think I’d rather re do my twenty odd years in the Met than go to the good “Ol USA”. for a fortnight.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not a mass shooting but you can’t open a new thread every time some fecker opens fire in America.
This caught my eye, to much Mayo on his sandwich so he shot the Subway worker in front of her son.

It really is a fecked up country.
Just exercising his "god given" rights, nothing to see here.

Just exercising his "god given" rights, nothing to see here.
You’ll be telling me that someone egged him on next.;)

Possibly but that's only really an extreme symptom of a wider malaise. Cletus wandering around with his AR slung across his back has the same childish need for the same unearned acclamation.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Possibly but that's only really an extreme symptom of a wider malaise. Cletus wandering around with his AR slung across his back has the same childish need for the same unearned acclamation.
I may be doff, but I fail to see the logic in your conclusion.

I may be doff, but I fail to see the logic in your conclusion.
Cletus the AR15 man wants "respect" just like Dwayne the ganger and the both of them think they get that respect is by being threatening. Both are symptoms of a US culture that thinks that threat engenders "respect" and lethal violence is an acceptable or even desirable way of solving problems.
Another example would be the man who murdered his doctor an their staff because they didn't get the outcome they wanted... Or rather thought they deserved because of a massive sense of entitlement.

Cletus the AR15 man wants "respect" just like Dwayne the ganger and the both of them think they get that respect is by being threatening. Both are symptoms of a US culture that thinks that threat engenders "respect" and lethal violence is an acceptable or even desirable way of solving problems.
Another example would be the man who murdered his doctor an their staff because they didn't get the outcome they wanted... Or rather thought they deserved because of a massive sense of entitlement.
I'd suggest Cletus is not out to actively threaten anyone, other than anyone who would do him harm. Although he probably thinks that by being tooled up he will be able to step in and save the day when someone starts shooting.

Dwayne on the other hand wants others to fear him because that is all he has ever known.

Good examples of why the gun is not the problem, the human holding it is.

Well this is useful, if you are in an abusive relationship you will now be able know your life expectancy.

Why is it the "ex-boyfriend" loophole and not the "bunny boiling ex-girlfriend" loophole? If these feminists want to get equality they need to understand and accept that women are just as capable of violence as men. They can be "weak and need to be protected" or "tough as any man and ready to take on the world", just not at the same time.

When you live in the US for a while, let me know.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is that one particular Cletus you know personally, or a generic Cletus group, the members of which you assume have no individual views ?

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Why is it the "ex-boyfriend" loophole and not the "bunny boiling ex-girlfriend" loophole? If these feminists want to get equality they need to understand and accept that women are just as capable of violence as men. They can be "weak and need to be protected" or "tough as any man and ready to take on the world", just not at the same time.
Has Amber Heard this ?

Latest Threads