Mass Shootings in the US

Well it could have been worse eh?... the fella had 1,657 rounds in total in 60 magazines. 31 of those mags were in his backpack that he didn't take into the school with him. 15 mags were found inside the vehicle that he crashed which he left when he fled on foot..

I thought there was an ammo shortage in the States?

Seems that the STAFF member so propped open the LOCKED door in violation of policy is a KEY point in all this.
We can’t undo stupidity.
All the training in the world doesn’t to a thing if IDIOTS VIOLATE THE SAFETY RULES.
Agreed, but you CAN prevent 18-year olds buying automatic weapons.
Or anyone, really. No-one else apart from law-enforcement /military needs an automatic weapon.
Revolvers, lever action (cowboy Winchester) rifles, no detachable magazines even.
If you had to buy 3 weapons to get an 18 round capacity, the cost and fact that some nutter has got three long arms is pretty noticable....it wouldn't hurt, would ut.
The 2nd amendment was the time of muskets, no?

Or anyone, really. No-one else apart from law-enforcement /military needs an automatic weapon.
Revolvers, lever action (cowboy Winchester) rifles, no detachable magazines even.
If you had to buy 3 weapons to get an 18 round capacity, the cost and fact that some nutter has got three long arms is pretty noticable....it wouldn't hurt, would ut.
It would help if you knew the difference between an automatic weapon and a semi automatic weapon.

RaiderBoat

On ROPS
On ROPs
Wasn’t fully auto. You need to learn the difference.

Your 2A statement is retarded. Fix yourself.

Wasn’t fully auto. You need to learn the difference.

Your 2A statement is retarded. Fix yourself.
I didn't say FULL auto. Fux yourself.:grin:

I've heard of 2B pencils, but a "2A statement" is a new one on me.

You can look up the meaning of 'question ' as well. Nothing wrong with asking for clarification.
How about the other points? You can wait until your BP is <240 if you like. Or ask someone who has a better control of their temper than a toddler.
A copper should have better control & restraint.

You can look up the meaning of 'question ' as well. Nothing wrong with asking for clarification.
How about the other points? You can wait until your BP is <240 if you like. Or ask someone who has a better control of their temper than a toddler.
Then perhaps don't go on about automatic weapons, which were not used in this incident.
If you are going to talk about removing people's rights, at least have the decency to do your home work.

Well it could have been worse eh?... the fella had 1,657 rounds in total in 60 magazines. 31 of those mags were in his backpack that he didn't take into the school with him. 15 mags were found inside the vehicle that he crashed which he left when he fled on foot..

I thought there was an ammo shortage in the States?
Now you know why.

I see that Meghan just couldn't resist a visit to the scene. The grief whore.

Asked and Answered in Many of my posts in this thread.

Now about the IDF and those scumbag settlers murdering children and using them for cover and Killing journalists...
Anyway..
No-one else apart from law-enforcement /military needs an automatic weapon.

Moon howling again, nothing like a good story to mask the truth but, it's a good game.

I give you the largest allied surrender in Europe...Christmas 1944-45...(a hint) in Belgium, I loved the film ! :worship:

Oops, just so you'll know next time, the Royal Family changed their name, about the same time the US entered their 17-18 War ! ;)
Now that's ODD, I thought the Largest surrender of Allied troops was at Dunkirk where 40,000 of the British Expeditionary Force became guests of the Germans for 5 years along with some 40,000 French

Now the last time I looked some 23,000 US troops surrendered at the Bulge. By my count you beat us with 17,000 More at Dunkirk (not counting french)

Ta

Anyway..
Says you, you get no vote on the matter

Anyway..
Based on...??
What about semi auto shotguns or a Ruger 10/22?

Do tell why a revolver with a moon clip would be any different than a 1911 with a magazine.

Anyway..
What about criminals and people who want to look cool?

Also from a yanks point of view if the military have automatic weapons and decide they want to take over the country what are you going to use to fight them?

Last edited:

RaiderBoat

On ROPS
On ROPs

Trying to make you understand anything is like trying to teach a retarded kid how to wave Byebye. It just doesn’t work and it’s sad.

GFY you utter Moron.

Based on...??
What about semi auto shotguns or a Ruger 10/22?

Do tell why a revolver with a moon clip would be any different than a 1911 with a magazine.
Moon clips are a lot more fiddly and prone to damage and take some practice to get right quickly.
Anyone can learn to eject and slam in a new mag in minutes.

Anyway, glad that I caught you. I've been chasing you for an answer but you keep ducking out of sight.

What do you suggest that American does to prevent these things happening? I'm not talking about reactive stuff like arming teachers (*chortle*) or surrounding schools with Hesco and guard towers, which have been you suggestions so far.

How do you stop children (the median age of school shooters is 16) from using assault weapons to massacre people?

Latest Threads