Mass Shootings in the US

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Did he go to Vietnam then? Seems that would be fairly easy to find out. Odd thing to claim otherwise. not saying it's right but seems odd.
I think we can safely assume that he, like many of the other far right manipulators of the redkneck cousin shagging classes, steered well clear of that little bit of unpleasantness.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Did he go to Vietnam then? Seems that would be fairly easy to find out. Odd thing to claim otherwise. not saying it's right but seems odd.
I think we can safely assume that he, like many of the other far right manipulators of the redkneck cousin shagging classes, steered well clear of that little bit of unpleasantness.
"We" being those who don't like facts.

Crack on.

"We" being those who don't like facts.

Crack on.

“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.”

Jonathan Swift

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Do feel free to share details of Wayne LaPierre’s illustrious military career with the class. It’s about time for another good laugh. In your own time……
No sunshine, you're the clown making an allegation so the onus is on you t support it with proof or withdraw it as incorrect.

That's how the real world works, so I understand you're unlikely to be familiar with it.

Mickey West

Old-Salt
No sunshine, you're the clown making an allegation so the onus is on you t support it with proof or withdraw it as incorrect.

That's how the real world works, so I understand you're unlikely to be familiar with it.
So he didn’t serve in Vietnam, nor the army, nor even the Air Force then - thanks for clearing that up.
Where do you stand on Trump’s war dodging?

Anyway, what are you doing policing up the inter web - shouldn’t you be stagging on with the neighbourhood vigilante patrol?

Do feel free to share details of Wayne LaPierre’s illustrious military career with the class. It’s about time for another good laugh. In your own time……

Although we were unable to ascertain precisely when or where this claim first appeared, it dates back at least as far as 2006, when the following entry was added to an informal online database called “Who Served in the Military?”:

Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association — did not serve (apparently pulled lottery #97 in 1969 as a campus radical at SUNY-Albany, but weaseled out by getting a family doctor to claim he had a nervous disorder).
No sources were cited to corroborate this entry.

According to the registrar’s office of the State University of New York in Albany, Wayne LaPierre never attended the school. On the contrary, after graduating from Patrick Henry High School in Roanoke, Virginia in 1967, LaPierre entered Siena College in Loudonville, New York, from which (according to a statement from the college) he graduated in 1972. He went on to earn a postgraduate degree at Boston College.

So he didn’t serve in Vietnam, nor the army, nor even the Air Force then - thanks for clearing that up.
Where do you stand on Trump’s war dodging?

Anyway, what are you doing policing up the inter web - shouldn’t you be stagging on with the neighbourhood vigilante patrol?
Where do you stand on Joe Biden's or Bill Clintons? you really want to start this monkey shit fight, chump? for that matter Prince Charles being a para but not one NI tour

this is so stupid as to be illustrative of derangement on your part

Maybe he had Asthma like Joe Biden suddenly had when student deferments dried up in 68?

Or heel spurs like Trump, or simply fled to the UK like Bill Clinton did?
Joe Biden sought deferment with a letter from his doctor saying he had described symptoms of asthma although there was no actually testing described in the letter and no reference to prescriptions of drugs used to control asthma

Trump did have bone spurs in his heels and the doctor enclosed X-rays showing the bone spurs with his letter. It made no difference as the year Trump was draft lottery eligible the highest drafted number was 195 and Trumps birthday had number 198 so he would not have been drafted with or without bone spurs

Clinton was a vitriolic anti-war. person as an undergraduate at Georgetown. I recall as a ROTC cadet when we would march around every Tuesday morning to make us look a bit military a group of student protesters led by Bill Clinton and a professor, Father McSorley, would chant "Baby Killers" and "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh will win". Baby Killers was sort of funny as cadets we had never worn a uniform outside of Washington DC. (Off topic but Clinton was an egotistical arse and had a filthy mouth talking about women students )

Technical footnote. The highest number drafted nationwide was 195 that first year that involved several years worth of eligible persons. Each area had a draft board which was assessed a certain number of people entering service for the area. Due to the random distribution of birthdates some boards filled their quota before 195 was reached.

Last edited:

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Where do you stand on Joe Biden's or Bill Clintons? you really want to start this monkey shit fight, chump? for that matter Prince Charles being a para but not one NI tour

this is so stupid as to be illustrative of derangement on your part
A pair of war dodging Cnuts not fit for office.

As for bringing up Prince Charles - I think you have nicely illustrated that you might be, how shall I put this, on the thick side of life.

Last edited:

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Joe Biden sought deferment with a letter from his doctor saying he had described symptoms of asthma although there was no actually testing described in the letter and no reference to prescriptions of drugs used to control asthma

Trump did have bone spurs in his heels and the doctor enclosed X-rays showing the bone spurs with his letter. It made no difference as the year Trump was draft lottery eligible the highest drafted number was 195 and Trumps birthday had number 198 so he would not have been drafted with or without bone spurs

Clinton was a vitriolic anti-war. person as an undergraduate at Georgetown. I recall as a ROTC cadet when we would march around every Tuesday morning to make us look a bit military a group of student protesters led by Bill Clinton and a professor, Father McSorley, would chant "Baby Killers" and "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh will win". Baby Killers was sort of funny as cadets we had never worn a uniform outside of Washington DC. (Off topic but Clinton was an egotistical arse and had a filthy mouth talking about women students )

Technical footnote. The highest number drafted nationwide was 195 that first year that involved several years worth of eligible persons. Each area had a draft board which was assessed a certain number of people entering service for the area. Due to the random distribution of birthdates some boards filled their quota before 195 was reached.
Yep -.US politicians, bunch of jokers.

And even that well known Liberal/Left Wing journal the Military Times says that Trump was a war dodger.

Last edited:

We came back from a deployment and encountered anti-war protesters. They had anti-nuclear and baby killer signs. Now, the RAN has nothing to do with anything nuclear and we certainly hadn't killed any babies recently. But the best bit was this happened in Darwin and some very large, cranky locals dispersed the retards rather swiftly.

...And then repaired to Mitchell Street for a cup of Earl Grey and a small ginger biscuit to celebrate running off the crusties, I'll wager.

A pair of war dodging Cnuts not fit for office.

As for bringing up Prince Charles - I think you have nicely illustrated that you might be, how shall I put this, on the thick side of life.
Last time I looked the whole ''he never served'' trope you feeble minded use, was ended in 92 when Bill Clinton was elected over Bush 41 the Torpedo pilot and nailed shut when he was reelected over the War hero Bob Dole. but you go grrrl

Last edited:
Even better was Biden claimed it as having asthma since childhood during his 1960 initial draft classification. Asthma being a lifetime disqualifier had he done so he needn't have needed to get deferments every 2 years until 1968.

But what happened in 68? well Selective Service started to clamp down on deferments for students, time for a medical one.

Latest Threads