Mass Shootings in the US

And here’s an interesting one albeit knife versus Marine sentries in the last 24 hours with an intruder attempting to break into Marine Corps Recruiting Depot San Diego

cheers

Well if that’s not a textbook example of Darwin‘s work, then I don’t know what is - assuming the facts are as reported.

Recruits are the most precious of resources, and if someone’s stupid enough to attack those that keep them safe, then BZ to the blokes on the gate.

Just popped up on the bbc app too

Michigan school shooting: Student kills three and wounds eight Michigan school shooting: Student kills three and wounds eight

sadly was watching the Beeb news coverage and recognized one of the EMs response helos is this Survival Flight of Michigan Airbus Helicopters H155. I saw this when it was delivered to them at Heli Expo 2012 in Dallas so here are my photos.

1638458535493.png

1638458463522.png

1638458622826.png

When this story first broke I thought the father who bought the weapon should be charged with something, ie failing to keep a firearm secure.
Well both have been charged, with manslaughter, them Yanks don’t feck about do they.

When this story first broke I thought the father who bought the weapon should be charged with something, ie failing to keep a firearm secure.
Well both have been charged, with manslaughter, them Yanks don’t feck about do they.

Quelle Surprise!
US Marshals offer $10K reward for fugitive parents of Michigan shooter Ethan Crumbley, 15, after they withdrew $4,000 from ATM and fled manslaughter charges

Quelle Surprise!
US Marshals offer $10K reward for fugitive parents of Michigan shooter Ethan Crumbley, 15, after they withdrew $4,000 from ATM and fled manslaughter charges

Parents of the year?

Quelle Surprise!
Funnily enough on reading this link which is rather informative it’s not against the law in this state to not keep your firearm in a secure place.

So cynical for one so young and pretty.

Sadly, you're right. Responsibilities is a universally dirty word these days.

The silent majority? Hopefully you're right and they're indeed in the majority.

Pity the signal to noise ratio makes them appear to be a minority.

@Cuts There isn't enough booze on the planet to get me that pissed, sugartits.

Latest Threads