Mass Shootings in the US

endure

GCM
The smaller cities and towns still seem pretty decent. The population centers seem a bit dicey.
Depends where you are. The Britain that doesn't live in le addeur noir's head (ie the 99.9% of it that doesn't involve commies, traitors and treasonists) is probably similar to 99.9% of the US although most of us over here do tend to take our politics with a massive pinch of salt...

Says the person who wants to go Casey Jones on drug addicts.
It is an interesting place you call home.
Cletus, I never said I wanted to bat them, get an adult who got past 3rd grade in wyoming, to read you the post again

Depends where you are. The Britain that doesn't live in le addeur noir's head (ie the 99.9% of it that doesn't involve commies, traitors and treasonists) is probably similar to 99.9% of the US although most of us over here do tend to take our politics with a massive pinch of salt...
Where is the fun in that?

Yes
1637631952090.jpeg

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
It's appalling that a lot of folks both here and in the US *cough* Biden, jump to BLM's defence even when the facts clearly contradict what shiite they're spouting.

Was Rittenhouse right in defending a city which he has history with? Opinions vary, but I was an idealistic lil sucker at 17 and I wouldn't be surprised if the lad was trying to do the right thing.

Were the three thugs black? Nope.

Was it unprovoked? Certainly not, Rittenhouse retreats to a point where he cannot retreat any further and fires only as a last resort, with the minimum of force. He doesn't open up willy-nilly, he is quite selective with his fire. The aggressors had every opportunity to disengage and find easier prey. They don't. That's on them.

At the end of the day, two more turds flushed away and there won't be any sobbing from this callsign.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Hang on, did the State Prosecutor really say "we all take a beating sometimes," and suggest Rittenhouse should have fought them with his fists ?
:shock:

If that's correct then I think things are clearer in my mind.
Investigation by the police, including viewing the video footage taken by rioters themselves, would show there was no case to answer, so the only reason it came court was to appease the noisy left.
That of course includes Creepy Joe.

The Prosecutor was only going through the motions in an unwinnable case so could get away with saying any kak.
He should have pulled the Python court case and brought in a skating vicar and have everyone wear pixie hats, it'd made more sense than suggesting a laatie should fight a mob single handed.

The ADA also claimed that there was no mob around when the child rapist was shot, so there was no reason for Rittenhouse to be in fear of anything but a one on one fight. Meanwhile the video replay's of the shooting were playing in which there are literally scores and scores of rioters, a mob you might say, swarming all over him.

I dont know why i'm so surprised but the level of ignorance i'm seeing from US politicians and the general public is breath taking. Even after that shitshow of a trial they are still peddling the lies that Rittenhouse is a cold blooded murdering white supremacist.

The kid did one thing wrong, to be there in the first place but this is not a crime.

The ADA also claimed that there was no mob around when the child rapist was shot, so there was no reason for Rittenhouse to be in fear of anything but a one on one fight. Meanwhile the video replay's of the shooting were playing in which there are literally scores and scores of rioters, a mob you might say, swarming all over him.

I dont know why i'm so surprised but the level of ignorance i'm seeing from US politicians and the general public is breath taking. Even after that shitshow of a trial they are still peddling the lies that Rittenhouse is a cold blooded murdering white supremacist.

The kid did one thing wrong, to be there in the first place but this is not a crime.
No mob around , Christ , one of the guys running a few metres behind Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum fired a shot into the air just before the nonce attacked Kyle.

It's appalling that a lot of folks both here and in the US *cough* Biden, jump to BLM's defence even when the facts clearly contradict what shiite they're spouting.

Was Rittenhouse right in defending a city which he has history with? Opinions vary, but I was an idealistic lil sucker at 17 and I wouldn't be surprised if the lad was trying to do the right thing.

WERE THE THREE THUGS BLACK ?Nope.

Was it unprovoked? Certainly not, Rittenhouse retreats to a point where he cannot retreat any further and fires only as a last resort, with the minimum of force. He doesn't open up willy-nilly, he is quite selective with his fire. The aggressors had every opportunity to disengage and find easier prey. They don't. That's on them.

At the end of the day, two more turds flushed away and there won't be any sobbing from this callsign.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
my bold.
Be assured if they had been of this saintly and revered mostly peaceful Industrious demographic, city's would be burning and he would have been found guilty. Twas only honkies,
Traitor honkies but still nothing to get upset about . maybe we can crowd fund something belt fed for mr Rittenhouse.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
my bold.
Be assured if they had been of this saintly and revered mostly peaceful Industrious demographic, city's would be burning and he would have been found guilty. Twas only honkies,
Traitor honkies but still nothing to get upset about . maybe we can crowd fund something belt fed for mr Rittenhouse.

Exactly. Like the outrage that blew up when Sasha Johnson was shot, but it turned out to be members of her own community, not an XR attack and suddenly, you could hear a pin drop.

I also love the idiots who say, "A 17 year old shouldn't be carrying a rifle!"

Bitch, please: if it wasn't for teenagers carrying rifles and defending their home towns, you'd still be living in a British colony. ;)

endure

GCM
I also love the idiots who say, "A 17 year old shouldn't be carrying a rifle!"

Bitch, please: if it wasn't for teenagers carrying rifles and defending their home towns, you'd still be living in a British colony. ;)
At least they'd still know how to make a proper cup of tea though...

Latest Threads