Mass Shootings in the US

It is a pity you don’t have the same level of contempt for the felons that infest your party.

It's from the NY Times, so no surprises there.

None at all, but our lefties are in damage control mode and can’t accept the fact that large segments of their base are running their party into the ground.

It's nothing new kid, the rot started way back in the nineties.

The way they defend them is though. They are going all out to defend the dirt bags of society, and it is contemptable.

It's nothing new mate, they've been doing that for a long time all you need do is think back. Then again you may a little young to remember back then. Remember the old "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

So facts matter not to you, it’s a fact he killed 2 people with an assault rifle during a riot, he was a civilian who felt it was his duty stroll around and shot 2 people dead, no training in riot control, policing, just some random young man with an assault rifle.

Curious as to what is ignorant about that statement or stupid.
Where did Rittenhouse get a selective fire rifle from?

I heard it was a Semiautomatic rifle, like this semiauto

IMG_0609.JPG

It's the comments that I found hard to believe. A right bunch of brain dead gullible twats and no mistake.
Devil's advocate - most of those comments are over a year old and (I would guess) before the paedophile's criminal past was well known. They stopped accepting donations in December 2020.

According to some American sites, it's down to Bond Reform: basically, making it easier and cheaper for violent repeat offenders to make bail.
Here in NY State about a year ago just before the pandemic then Governor Cuomo and solid democratic controlled legislature did Bond ''reform''. The extreme Leftists made it so I rob a Bank I'm out on my own recognizance that day without need of a bond. Only Murder and rape can you be held over. Our crimes rates have soared since then.

one subway attacker in less than one year has assaulted people 93 times and bragged about it to the news when released

Add to that the Democratic District Attorneys refuse to even prosecute certain categories of crime now and mayor De Blasio told the NYPD to back off.

a Month ago at work a junkie is outside our employees entrance shooting up and threatening to kill anyone trying to go or out.

NYPD finally shows up and tells him to just move 20 ft down. When told what about the threats the 2 Officers said he didnt make them in their presence so there was nothing they could do

our security boss is trying to figure out how to disable the CCTV so his guys can baseball bat the next guy who makes threats

Devil's advocate - most of those comments are over a year old and (I would guess) before the paedophile's criminal past was well known. They stopped accepting donations in December 2020.

Aye I know but the thing is mate, even now the braindead gullible are treating him like some kind of hero that died for the cause that is BLM.

Here in NY State about a year ago just before the pandemic then Governor Cuomo and solid democratic controlled legislature did Bond ''reform''. The extreme Leftists made it so I rob a Bank I'm out on my own recognizance that day without need of a bond. Only Murder and rape can you be held over. Our crimes rates have soared since then.

one subway attacker in less than one year has assaulted people 93 times and bragged about it to the news when released

Add to that the Democratic District Attorneys refuse to even prosecute certain categories of crime now and mayor De Blasio told the NYPD to back off.

a Month ago at work a junkie is outside our employees entrance shooting up and threatening to kill anyone trying to go or out.

NYPD finally shows up and tells him to just move 20 ft down. When told what about the threats the 2 Officers said he didnt make them in their presence so there was nothing they could do

our security boss is trying to figure out how to disable the CCTV so his guys can baseball bat the next guy who makes threats
Sounds like a pleasant, refined place to live...

Oh, well if NBC says so it must be true... Or not.

An assault rifle is by definition selective fire. The AR used was semi auto only.

The rest of your post I discount as bad tempered vitriol due to not getting to see a conviction of an innocent foolish young man

Anyone that has to rely on NBC news for information on firearms hasn't much of a clue about them in the first place.

This on the week 13 people were murdered in Chicago (with 6 hours still to go)

I found it somewhat ironic that some BLM Chicago mouthpiece was lurking on the steps of the courthouse when the verdict came out.

Incidentally I was going to post this a couple of days ago when the murder count was still in single digits.

Chicago, that's somewhere in the Congo, i.e. darkest Africa IIRC?.

Latest Threads