Mass Shootings in the US

Let’s not pretend you are anything close to being an American Conservative. I have bantered with you enough to know what you would propose In an attempt to solve gun violence.

Look bud, I have seen Mumsnet. Arrse is about the only place a “conservative” from across the pond can communicate with the foreign devils. This place is more pro 1st Amendment then many social media platforms, but it does have limits.

I don't accept your limits. Stop trying to oppress me!

Let’s not pretend you are anything close to being an American Conservative. I have bantered with you enough to know what you would propose In an attempt to solve gun violence.

Look bud, I have seen Mumsnet. Arrse is about the only place a “conservative” from across the pond can communicate with the foreign devils. This place is more pro 1st Amendment then many social media platforms, but it does have limits.

You are quite correct. I am a long way away from being an American conservative.

I cannot remember proposing any solutions to gun violence in the US. I may have suggested a generality that as your gun crime is by far and away the highest in the civilised world it might be worthwhile looking at ways of ameliorating the numbers of dead.

I guess the irony of your second paragraph is somewhat lost on you.

You are quite correct. I am a long way away from being an American conservative.

I cannot remember proposing any solutions to gun violence in the US. I may have suggested a generality that as your gun crime is by far and away the highest in the civilised world it might be worthwhile looking at ways of ameliorating the numbers of dead.

I guess the irony of your second paragraph is somewhat lost on you.
Not at all old bean, but the rules are a tad bit different between our countries.

Dredd

LE
Chicago.jpg

Another weekend in Florida.

'A former sniper in the US military went on a shooting spree in central Florida, killing four people, including an infant boy in his mother's arms, before surrendering to police in central Florida on Sunday, officials said.

'The suspect, identified as 33-year-old Bryan Riley, shot and killed a 40-year-old man, a 33-year-old woman and her three-month-old son in a residential area in Polk County, Florida, said County Sheriff Grady Judd. The fourth victim was the child's 62-year-old grandmother.

'The shooter, identified as a former US Marine, also wounded an 11-year-old girl who underwent surgery for seven gunshot injuries, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told a news conference.

'A veteran of the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Riley was working as a bodyguard and a security guard. His girlfriend of four years told investigators he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and occasional depression, Judd said.

'The suspect also told the police, without elaborating, "You know why I did this," according to a statement from Judd published on social media.

'Riley was wounded in the gunfight and was rushed to a local hospital, where he again tried to attack police officers and had to be sedated.

'After he received medical help, the suspect was transferred to a local jail.

'It was not immediately clear what prompted the attack, Judd said. An investigation is underway.'

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Terribly sorry I confused one festering hemorrhoid (you) with another festering hemorrhoid (Bubbles barker) common mistake
Great to see you can’t spell correctly even when you’re insulting people.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There's a thread for handbag swinging, please both bogroff there..

Or a Lancaster (or B-29) then he be a he-ro....
Only if he did it on behalf of a government.

Private ventures tend to be frowned upon.

Latest Threads