Mass Shootings in the US

Or, to put it another way, the USA formally came into being when they declared independence in 1776. The USA could have declared independence and got to the present day 3 times over and it still wouldn't be as old as the deaths of Jews in Clifford's Tower.
It may be a bit pedantic but the USA formally came into being in 1789 when the US Constitution was ratified. Thirteen colonies declared independence in 1776 but functioned as a confederation of independent entities. Only when the constitution was ratified was the United States one legal entity.

Please remember that it all kicked off in 1776 because the Brits did not want us to have guns. ;)

Please remember that it all kicked off in 1776 because the Brits did not want us to get away with tax evasion.
History whispered in my shell-like.

No. Because you can’t hold the rifle sideways, Yo.
No, it's that in order to give other countries a chance, Olympic shooting is a form of shooting which is about as far from practical combat shooting as is possible. Small-bore (or air rifle), standing still for an hour plus. Not saying it's in any way easy, I used to compete in Olympic Air Rifle.

If it were ISPC competition, or Cowboy Actions Shooting, things might be a bit different. (Though in fairness, there seems to be healthy CAS trend in New Zealand)

Now I'm looking, she's a reservist. I wonder if she'll get a good OER for winning.

A pity you didn't listen.
Yup, otherwise you lot would be a prefecture of Grosser Deutschland (Afterall your Royals were Germans hiding under a new name)

It-Happened-Here-cropped.jpg

Yup, otherwise you lot would be a prefecture of Grosser Deutschland (Afterall your Royals were Germans hiding under a new name)

View attachment 592136

Except that, unlike yours, these pictures aren't faked.

1627457091789.png

PHOTO:The leaders of German American Bund give the Nazi salute to young men and women marching in Nazi uniforms, Aug.29, 1937 in Yaphank, New York .

Image Icon
Bettmann/CORBIS
The leaders of German American Bund give the Nazi salute to young men and women marching in Nazi uniforms, Aug.29, 1937 in Yaphank, New York .

1627457314961.png

Except that, unlike yours, these pictures aren't faked.

View attachment 592146

PHOTO:The leaders of German American Bund give the Nazi salute to young men and women marching in Nazi uniforms, Aug.29, 1937 in Yaphank, New York .

Image Icon
Bettmann/CORBIS
The leaders of German American Bund give the Nazi salute to young men and women marching in Nazi uniforms, Aug.29, 1937 in Yaphank, New York .

View attachment 592147

Are they from Illinois?

But you have to love Goldy, he tries hard but just never quite gets there.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

View attachment 592136
That's a fair comment.
After all, you Americans are Britishers [sic] hiding under a new name.

Latest Threads