Mass Shootings in the US

It's also an indicator of ignorance, if people think this is the first time a gun that looks like a toy, or a toy that looks like a gun has been made.

There's a reason why people don't treat guns with an orange tip or bright pink guns with flowers and a Kalashnikitty logo as toys. They very well may not be.

jYzKJGC.jpeg

image0.JPG

NERF-GUN.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's hardly far enough.

It certainly seems like it! We were there over a decade ago and really enjoyed our time in Chicago, but wouldn't go near it nowadays. Much of the violence seems to be random/indiscriminate, with the safety of 'innocent bystanders' of no consequence.

'A drive-by shooting targeting a party bus in Chicago late last night has left eight people injured in what was the third mass shooting in the city in a span of six hours, police say.

'The gunfire unfolded hours after a pair of shootings happened within minutes of each other in the city’s North Lawndale neighborhood, killing a 14-year-old boy who was hit in the head and wounding nine others, according to Fox32 Chicago.

'Five people were struck in each of the first two shootings and it is not immediately clear if they are connected, the station adds. One of them happened near an elementary school.

'In the third shooting involving the party bus, which occurred just before midnight in Lincoln Park, someone in a Jeep Grand Cherokee pulled up alongside the vehicle and opened fire, police told the Chicago Sun-Times.

'The victims in the attack ranged in age from 23 to 52, and are currently in good to serious conditions at local hospitals, the newspaper says.'

Last edited:
I see that another "incel" has been arrested in Ohio just before he shot up a class full of female students.

I see that another "incel" has been arrested in Ohio just before he shot up a class full of female students.
It's obviously their fault that he's sexually unattractive.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bloody hell she must be pushing up daisies by now or drinking meths on a street corner.
Drinking baby batter for loose change.

But did you know the way to Amarillo

Funnily enough I'm off there in October..................................for a shotgun course.

Latest Threads