Mass Shootings in the US

The problem I found with US craft beers is that always seem to go over the top with the hops. It’s like stewed tea.
I just stuck to Shiner Bock, or if stuck Dos Equis. Neither of them are anything to write home about but miles butter than the mainstream Anheuser-Busch dishwater.

Seems to be a craft brewer thing. Most are not properly trained and get all up themselves and hipster expounding the delights of hops, forgetting there are other factors that flavour a good beer, all of them being in balance to make it work.

The love affair with hops makes them stupid and they end up over hopping everything they make, hence the hop tea as you point out. The end result is that pretty much everything they make is an IPA, being a heavily hopped brew to survive a sea voyage from the UK to India.

Those who know what they're doing turn out some good stuff, but the posers forget about everything but the hops.

Seems to be a craft brewer thing. Most are not properly trained and get all up themselves and hipster expounding the delights of hops, forgetting there are other factors that flavour a good beer, all of them being in balance to make it work.

The love affair with hops makes them stupid and they end up over hopping everything they make, hence the hop tea as you point out. The end result is that pretty much everything they make is an IPA, being a heavily hopped brew to survive a sea voyage from the UK to India.

Those who know what they're doing turn out some good stuff, but the posers forget about everything but the hops.
I thought I would try to google to see if there is an historical or cultural reason for that in the US. As I typed in a question the predictive text gave me the following suggested completions for my question. This is based on Google's analysis of the types of questions that people most commonly ask. I decided to forget about the original question I had and just leave it at this.

american.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's because you don't shoot the shit out of your fellow citizens. Have you no sense of national pride?

Can you not slaughter a classroom full of toddlers?

Are you a gender bending pinkie faggot commie?

;-)
Nope, he doesn't have a Seaman's Discharge Book.
(Which is worth a schoolboy snigger purely for the name.)

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
A while ago but you guys think its ok to bring up our incidents yet want to ignore yours

Like the US sailors shooting Japanese survivors but ignore a RN VC winner using lewis guns to shipwrecked Germans and Italians twice
We aren't all the same over here mate, for instance I would say the more Japanese that your Servicemen shot during WW2, the better. All out war for survival of both our nations gave us that right.

We aren't all the same over here mate, for instance I would say the more Japanese that your Servicemen shot during WW2, the better. All out war for survival of both our nations gave us that right.
An uncle of mine who served in the RAF out in the far east had nothing but contempt for the japs, his only regret was that the two atomic bombs dropped on japan were the only ones, as he said" They should have all been bombed totally out of existence for what they did" he hated them with a passion. I have posted this on another thread, but will reiterate. I took the family to visit him and my auntie, and parked my Toyota on his drive, he went ballistic, i had to park out of sight. He would not have anything Japanese in the house.

He was a london cabby for 40 years, and one day was hailed by two Jap men, he refused to take them. he was reported to the police, and subsequently ended up in court, pleading not guilty. He took off his jacket and shirt, and turned around, his back was scarred and pitted, Case dismissed. The two Jap business men were sent back by their company to japan in disgrace.:(

Last edited:

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
An uncle of mine who served in the RAF out in the far east had nothing but contempt for the japs, his only regret was that the two atomic bombs dropped on japan were the only ones, as he said" They should have all been bombed totally out of existence for what they did" he hated them with a passion. I have posted this on another thread, but will reiterate. I took the family to visit him and my auntie, and parked my Toyota on his drive, he went ballistic, i had to park out of sight. He would not have anything Japanese in the house.

He was a london cabby for 40 years, and one day was hailed by two Jap men, he refused to take them. he was reported to the police, and subsequently ended up in court, pleading not guilty" He took off his jacket and shirt, and turned around, his back was scarred and pitted, Case dismissed. The two Jap business men were sent back by their company to japan in disgrace.:(
I have had my say on the two atomic events in Japan elsewhere, so won't divert this thread. I will though say good on your uncle, top man!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Do you mean 1973? Government intervention after hostages were taken? I'd advise you to give up but this is fun.
Im sure its fun for you spastics enjoy being obtuse

the fact you cannot accept a government can **** you over in a heartbeat says much about you, the fact is people with guns can fight back if they feel oppressed

be it wounded Knee or Northern Ireland, Afghanistan or Iraq

Im sure its fun for you spastics enjoy being obtuse

the fact you cannot accept a government can **** you over in a heartbeat says much about you, the fact is people with guns can fight back if they feel oppressed

be it wounded Knee or Northern Ireland, Afghanistan or Iraq

Peak desperation has been reached!

What does it say about me and my government that the most my (state) government has ****** me over in my entire life is making wear a mask last year. The federal government doesn't bother or scare me. Your fear and paranoia says way much more about you and your failing society.

Latest Threads