Mass Shootings in the US

I know where you're coming from, but there must be more to it than that. The colleague that I spent the most time with during my stay in Houston was a lapsed RC. So lapsed he had been married three times. He would "f and blind" quite happily with me in conversation, but talked about his Rottweiler "going to the bathroom". I laughed like a drain the first time I heard it.
Please - not in front of the children -

1625847825316.png
 
Yeah, but as you say, he was lapsed. I think they have the fact they should not use bad language, or lose their temper beaten into them so much they have no stress relief mechanism. I would love to be a shrinkologist and know enough about it to do a decent study.. The result is that they pop pills, smoke, or inject stuff to make themselves feel better..............lets face it the beer here is like pisswater so you could not drown your sorrows in beer.

Not in stores down your way?

C05E6B96-0218-4A9E-9AF7-6E4A4231F56B.jpeg
 
You can get gallon containers of pre-mixed margarita in Krogers. It’s very more-ish, and I found it difficult to stop drinking it until my legs stopped working.

I know, nice innit - I quite like the flourescent green flavour. Sort of like alcoholic fruit juice that sneaks up behind you with a cosh when you are not looking.
 
Not in stores down your way?

View attachment 587557

Not seen that one. I shall look.

90% of them dive in and grab a case of Bud, or other local water, the other 10%, the afficianados, seem to buy the German and craft brew beers.

Finally saw a handbag of Fat Tire, the stuff that the character Bosch drinks. Might give that a go in the future.
 
(...) Finally saw a handbag of Fat Tire, the stuff that the character Bosch drinks. Might give that a go in the future.
I had some Fat Tire on a trip to the US some years ago. I'm not a great beer drinker, but I thought it wasn't too bad. The Americans called it "Flat Tire" but were quite proud of having a drinkable "local" (to them) beer.

Then someone read the fine print on the bottle and noticed that it was actually made in Canada for Flat Tire by a contract brewery. There was much hilarity at their expense over this.
 
Not seen that one. I shall look.

90% of them dive in and grab a case of Bud, or other local water, the other 10%, the afficianados, seem to buy the German and craft brew beers.

Finally saw a handbag of Fat Tire, the stuff that the character Bosch drinks. Might give that a go in the future.
The problem I found with US craft beers is that always seem to go over the top with the hops. It’s like stewed tea.
I just stuck to Shiner Bock, or if stuck Dos Equis. Neither of them are anything to write home about but miles butter than the mainstream Anheuser-Busch dishwater.
 
Says the society who put the Jews of York in a tower and Burned them alive

I don't recall Steamboat making that point about the polite society, but jog on.
 
When was that?
A while ago but you guys think its ok to bring up our incidents yet want to ignore yours

Like the US sailors shooting Japanese survivors but ignore a RN VC winner using lewis guns to shipwrecked Germans and Italians twice
 
I had some Fat Tire on a trip to the US some years ago. I'm not a great beer drinker, but I thought it wasn't too bad. The Americans called it "Flat Tire" but were quite proud of having a drinkable "local" (to them) beer.

Then someone read the fine print on the bottle and noticed that it was actually made in Canada for Flat Tire by a contract brewery. There was much hilarity at their expense over this.

Nice.:)

I'm not a big beer drinker either and I'm actually quite liking the Corona products if I don't have any cider, or Becks, in the house for a friday evening tipple.
 

endure

GCM
It is rather polite out here, but for some reason we just don't make the news.
That's because you don't shoot the shit out of your fellow citizens. Have you no sense of national pride?

Can you not slaughter a classroom full of toddlers?

Are you a gender bending pinkie faggot commie?

;-)
 
That's because you don't shoot the shit out of your fellow citizens. Have you no sense of national pride?

Can you not slaughter a classroom full of toddlers?

Are you a gender bending pinkie faggot commie?

;-)
Apologies for not living in Chicago.

We have permitless carry, so the odds of getting away with a mass shooting are pretty slim.

Probably, but I have made my peace with it.
 
For a country that’s so fucked up, you sure do talk smack about the US…

No paranoia about my government coming to get me.
No worries about being robbed when out and about.
No concern about home invasion.
No cities burning.
Illegal immigration sorted years ago.
Covid deaths extremely rare.
Cops don't shoot unarmed people.

Yeah, really fvcked up.
 
Top