Mass Shootings in the US

Congratulations on managing to pass, but I figured spinning was more or less your preferred activity. Not plinking away with a Glock 17 in your free time.
I pass AWPT when required, did you ever deploy? Or are you one of those yanks who sit late at night in hope of having a hone intruder so you can execute them?

I pass AWPT when required, did you ever deploy? Or are you one of those yanks who sit late at night in hope of having a hone intruder so you can execute them?
Do you just pass? I would expect a death dealer such as yourself to effortlessly kill paper and not struggle with a 9mm. I am one of those people who continuously pay my dues at the range so I don’t stumble through the worst case should it unfortunately happen. But clearly you do think about taking on the old home intruder, only it is not an execution to shoot somebody who has broken into your home here. That is a concept you should be able to grasp, but seem to come up short.

Do you just pass? I would expect a death dealer such as yourself to effortlessly kill paper and not struggle with a 9mm. I am one of those people who continuously pay my dues at the range so I don’t stumble through the worst case should it unfortunately happen. But clearly you do think about taking on the old home intruder, only it is not an execution to shoot somebody who has broken into your home here. That is a concept you should be able to grasp, but seem to come up short.
Two way range is a lot more emotional than shooting paper targets my friend, the standards are required And I pass them, have done on Hi Power Browning, Sig and Glock. Never fired any in anger, fired a few rifles though.

Did you contribute to Kyle Rittenhouse legal fund?

Two way range is a lot more emotional than shooting paper targets my friend, the standards are required And I pass them, have done on Hi Power Browning, Sig and Glock. Never fired any in anger, fired a few rifles though.

Did you contribute to Kyle Rittenhouse legal fund?
When you practice continuously and perform the same drill thousands of times it becomes an action in muscle memory. The only emotion one should have is to end the threat as soon as possible to preserve life. But we don’t slack off, because the odds of an encounter are abysmally low. I am not subject to a unit budget that limits my ability to kill paper and having to qualify to check off a box. I shoot because it is a necessary skill, and I enjoy it. Like going to the gym to workout, I strive to improve my ability and better myself.

But yet again you have also misread the encounter Rittenhouse was involved with. Three assailants vs one is a situation that justifies lethal force, especially when he was pursued and not the aggressor. Those felons were not in red man suits and they were not on a soft mat exercising. Old Kyle was in mortal danger and it is not hard to figure that out.

When you practice continuously and perform the same drill thousands of times it becomes an action in muscle memory. The only emotion one should have is to end the threat as soon as possible to preserve life. But we don’t slack off, because the odds of an encounter are abysmally low. I am not subject to a unit budget that limits my ability to kill paper and having to qualify to check off a box. I shoot because it is a necessary skill, and I enjoy it. Like going to the gym to workout, I strive to improve my ability and better myself.

But yet again you have also misread the encounter Rittenhouse was involved with. Three assailants vs one is a situation that justifies lethal force, especially when he was pursued and not the aggressor. Those felons were not in red man suits and they were not on a soft mat exercising. Old Kyle was in mortal danger and it is not hard to figure that out.
Kyle should not have been there in the first place, simples. He went looking for trouble.

Again a two way range is different to plinking on a range.

Kyle should not have been there in the first place, simples. He went looking for trouble.

Again a two way range is different to plinking on a range.
I agree he should not have been. But he was, the question is will his claim to self defense hold up in court. Much will ride on this case.

Crawl, Walk, Run.
Everybody starts off killing paper, and everyone continues to kill paper. It is a never ending evolution. So hopefully you continue as often as your unit budget allows.

When you practice continuously and perform the same drill thousands of times it becomes an action in muscle memory.
Maybe not a good thing when you're training for shoot/no-shoot judgement scenarios.

Maybe not a good thing when you're training for shoot/no-shoot judgement scenarios.
Well if you find yourself in my home or if I have to draw on you in public the decision to shoot has already been made. Otherwise I won’t be bothering myself to worry about you. Life is simple and the use of force is a remarkably black and white area in my life.

But people are not machines. As demonstrated by the 13 year old in Chicago. Or the female officer in Tinysota.

Well if you find yourself in my home or if I have to draw on you in public the decision to shoot has already been made. Otherwise I won’t be bothering myself to worry about you. Life is simple and the use of force is a remarkably black and white area in my life.

But people are not machines. As demonstrated by the 13 year old in Chicago. Or the female officer in Tinysota.
So your a SF ninja, who has zero real world experience, didn’t tour, yet think you are John wick.

So your a SF ninja, who has zero real world experience, didn’t tour, yet think you are John wick.
Only in your limited world would that make a person an “SF Ninja”... So people who do take the time remain proficient are the devil, but the people who go out and shoot once a year are the devil. You are going to have to make up your mind on this one. But I suppose to somebody like yourself failure drills are the type of stunts one sees only in Hollywood. Or does the term “controlled pair” send you off the deep end? Civilian ownership of firearms seems to have you in a tizzy, surely you own a shotgun or a rifle?

Only in your limited world would that make a person an “SF Ninja”... So people who do take the time remain proficient are the devil, but the people who go out and shoot once a year are the devil. You are going to have to make up your mind on this one. But I suppose to somebody like yourself failure drills are the type of stunts one sees only in Hollywood. Or does the term “controlled pair” send you off the deep end? Civilian ownership of firearms seems to have you in a tizzy, surely you own a shotgun or a rifle?
Civilian ownership of a firearm is normal, over here, well regulated, respected and dare I say policed. Some have taken the piss, which either ends up in a change of law, dead people or licence removed.

You seem to be practicing for something that won’t happen, more odds on the lottery eh?

Did you ever deploy and test your “skills”?

Civilian ownership of a firearm is normal, over here, well regulated, respected and dare I say policed. Some have taken the piss, which either ends up in a change of law, dead people or licence removed.

You seem to be practicing for something that won’t happen, more odds on the lottery eh?

Did you ever deploy and test your “skills”?
But you don’t own any? Surely a warrior like yourself would have one or two to go kill clays or shoot deer. You keep talking about proper regulation, but I bet you shoot a few times a year and that is it. You really are no different then the very people you sneer at.

You seem to be the naturally talented type that doesn’t seem to think practice is worth the time and effort it requires to maintain proficiency. How do you manage that attitude as a leader? Surly as a JTAC you practice the same skills and drills until they are mind numbing and then continue to do them over and over again. Least you screw up and bad things happen. You do understand that other people will pay the price for that kind of lackluster outlook.
But yet again I have to ask, you seem so sure bad things never happen to people yet you do read the same news that I do. Which happens to sadly contradict your clear cut ideas of the world.

Yes Bubba, I have had to pass my shoot/no shoot testing on both paper and in real application in the use of force.

If the Second Amendment is so important to the citizens of North America, then so be it.
There seems to be a reluctance to accept that the USA is a different country (countries?) to the UK, with differing stances on matters various, including gun ownership.

Dude, c'mon a home intruder is a gift.... You can shoot them then put them into the gimp dungeon (like pulp fiction). Get Z and the boys round for a bit of fun, then whack them and fertilize the roses or feed the gators :).

A 5 round magazine is of no use to me when the coyotes get hungry in winter and start hunting in family packs. Then there are the wolves that will come sniffing around the as well,

I've actually dropped seven coyotes in one shoot, they were that hungry they wouldn't leave the property and kept having a go at the chicken coop.

Well, that’s a shame.

Dude, c'mon a home intruder is a gift.... You can shoot them then put them into the gimp dungeon (like pulp fiction). Get Z and the boys round for a bit of fun, then whack them and fertilize the roses or feed the gators :).
Alas it would be a traumatic event, with lots of noise and a long day or two with LE. Not to mention the family having the thought of being safe in their own home shattered and a potentially messy clean up. Breaking into a persons home while it is occupied is a brazen move that won’t result in a polite request to leave.

But you don’t own any? Surely a warrior like yourself would have one or two to go kill clays or shoot deer. You keep talking about proper regulation, but I bet you shoot a few times a year and that is it. You really are no different then the very people you sneer at.

You seem to be the naturally talented type that doesn’t seem to think practice is worth the time and effort it requires to maintain proficiency. How do you manage that attitude as a leader? Surly as a JTAC you practice the same skills and drills until they are mind numbing and then continue to do them over and over again. Least you screw up and bad things happen. You do understand that other people will pay the price for that kind of lackluster outlook.
But yet again I have to ask, you seem so sure bad things never happen to people yet you do read the same news that I do. Which happens to sadly contradict your clear cut ideas of the world.

Yes Bubba, I have had to pass my shoot/no shoot testing on both paper and in real application in the use of force.
I practice as my job requires, I enjoy shooting, have the facilities to enable me to do it free of charge, with many more firearms than you could possibly own.

I am fortunate to live in a country where the requirement of a firearm is required for home protection.
We live in total different worlds, not just countries, as I’m not scared, not worried about home invasion, if I have a direct threat to my life, credible not something on far left-right social
media I will make provisions.

Again, apart from being a cardboard warrior, keyboard warrior what’s your experience of a two way range?

You are younger than myself so had plenty of opportunities to go and really serve your country, not just pretend.

Did you get upset the Police Officer who shot the ex Navy female on the capitol was not charged.

Latest Threads