Mass Shootings in the US

endure

GCM
Seriously? He had a pistol in his hand and turned round towards the cop, having already run away from said cop. With the adrenaline in that situation you really think in that tenth of a second anyone would make the right call?

There are issues with US policing that I have seen. The Daniel Shaver shooting was murder in my opinion. This was perfectly understandable.
If you look closely he didn't have the pistol in his hand when he turned round and held his hands up. He'd thrown the pistol a few feet down behind the fence before he put his hands up and it was found by a policewoman while he was being given first aid.

As we’re veering off topic, the reason that Pronghorns are fiercely quick, is that there used to be cheetahs, or the equivalent of , roaming the plains.

Sorry, back to the topic in hand. Why was a 13 yr old running around at 2:30 am with a firearm?

My bold. I'd be asking what a 13 year old was doing out at that time of the morning.

It is a fecking Speed Goat you damn haters. One of the hardest medium game critters to kill and a challenge to take down.

You calling me a hater? Hey kid I was hunting those critters when you were still getting your arrse wiped by your Mom.

You calling me a hater? Hey kid I was hunting those critters when you were still getting your arrse wiped by your Mom.
I know they are not an Antelope compared to what is in Africa. But they are the goats we have out here! But this winter and last month in particular seemed to have been pretty hard on them.
7EF50F76-15D2-460D-849C-73690402D060.jpeg

Oh dry your eyes you cry baby.

I ain't crying :boogie:I just wonder WTF a 13 year old was out on the streets at 2:30am. A valid question that didn't need a sarky reply from you.

I ain't crying :boogie:I just wonder WTF a 13 year old was out on the streets at 2:30am. A valid question that didn't need a sarky reply from you.
He was looking to steal stuff, and looking forward to a life of crime and making other peoples life a misery. Probably the world is a better place without him now and the many future victims that the cretin would have stolen from or killed, lives just got a little bit better.

Narrow it down a bit, there a dozens of the buggers, catholic, protestant, Jewish, Hindu, Shinto, Scientology, Buddha, Mohammed, etc etc. There are 4,300 religions in the world. every one professing to have the one true god. In reality, in the first world, the one true overwhelming god is the acquisition of goods and chattels, all hinged on the trading, and gathering of the one true universal god, MONEY. here endeth the first lesson.

There are 4,300 religions in the world.
And that's just today! Look at all the other religions there have been that are now a thing of the past or ones we don't even know about. There's been hundreds of thousands of religions since the beginning of human existence just over the last 100,000 years or so, and human ancestors for at least the last million years.

These bible types make me laugh - man has only been about for 5000 years or so according to them. When asked about fossil evidence etc, it's amazing to see some of the mental gymnastics they come up with to fit things to their narrative.

Also MONEY might be your god, but it sure as hell isn't mine.

And that's just today! Look at all the other religions there have been that are now a thing of the past or ones we don't even know about. There's been hundreds of thousands of religions since the beginning of human existence just over the last 100,000 years or so, and human ancestors for at least the last million years.

These bible types make me laugh - man has only been about for 5000 years or so according to them. When asked about fossil evidence etc, it's amazing to see some of the mental gymnastics they come up with to fit things to their narrative.

Also MONEY might be your god, but it sure as hell isn't mine.
Not me old son, just making a valid, if somewhat obscure point. :p