Mass Shootings in the US

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I got into a lot of trouble from that :)

A long time ago in a country far, far away:

A senior member of an international organisation appeared, saying she was about to disperse a lot of money for mine clearance, but needed to know more about it .

For 3 weeks we gave her mine awareness training, took her on field trips, showed her minefields, took her to watch clearance, let her put on PPE and swing a detector over bits of metal etc...

She would phone up every night to ask questions, normally just at dinner time, from her room in the most expensive hotel in town.

The last question she asked was “Bob, I don’t understand why you just don’t go out there and pick them up?”

This after 3 WEEKS of being shown that they’re buried...

All would have been well if not for my time studying with EM, when I replied:

“**** me, I wish I’d thought of that!”

She did not see the funny side.
It's always important to name names.
I can find their home made Frankie from that.

endure

GCM
So.. sorta like You then?

I'll match your service record to mine any day you want boyo
Don't get upset, I think he means me. Which is fair enough, because I can be a smug tw*t at times; but I do try to back up my opinions with links that support why I think in certain ways.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Apparently another typical weekend for the polite society in one city. How many 'lots' shot in the UK as a comparison?

'As reported by Cincinnati.com, 18 people were shot over a deadly weekend with four believed dead. Although Cincinnati has had its problems with gun violence in the past, the uptick in gun violence may be related to the coronavirus pandemic that took hold in March.'

Apparently another typical weekend for the polite society in one city. How many 'lots' shot in the UK as a comparison?

'As reported by Cincinnati.com, 18 people were shot over a deadly weekend with four believed dead. Although Cincinnati has had its problems with gun violence in the past, the uptick in gun violence may be related to the coronavirus pandemic that took hold in March.'

What demographic are they? the 21 shot in NYC would fit in at BLM meetings

Such politeness...

As expected, by @Goldbricker's typically inarticulate resort to the mong button, as is its want, it denies that those citizens of its country that don't conform to its demographic profile are considered as part of its society.

Last edited:
As expected, by @Goldbricker typical resort to the mong button, as is its want, it denies that those citizens of its country that don't conform to its demographic profile are considered as part of its society.
Hypocrite much or just a Vag with silicosis?

American.
dem·o·graph·ic | \ ˌde-mə-ˈgra-fik , ˌdē-mə- \
Definition of demographic
(Entry 1 of 2)
1demographics plural : the statistical characteristics of human populations (such as age or income) used especially to identify markets a change in the state's demographics
2business : a market or segment of the population identified by demographics trying to reach a younger demographic

demographic
adjective
variants: or less commonly demographical \ ˌde-mə-ˈgra-fi-kəl , ˌdē-mə- \
Definition of demographic (Entry 2 of 2)
1: of or relating to demography or demographics demographic data
2sociology : relating to the dynamic balance of a population especially with regard to density (see DENSITY sense 2c) and capacity for expansion or decline demographic trends a demographic shift
Other Words from demogra

Last edited: