Mass Shootings in the US

Ungrateful patient as he shoots nurse then security guard inside hospital...

ER's in large city's ( especially low income/county style) are dangerous places. I visited a friend in one and the security guards looked like they were assaulting a fortress in Afghanistan.

Ungrateful patient as he shoots nurse then security guard inside hospital...

Unfortunate, but not a mass shooting. Not that COVID-19 has had any impact on the routine US pastime.

Mar 16, 2020
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – 'The police chief in Springfield said one of his officers was among the four people who were killed by a shooter at a gas station late Sunday night. Springfield Police Chief Paul Williams said two others, including another officer, were shot but still alive. The shooter died from a self-inflicted gunshot, the police chief said.'

Astonishing

Yes and no. Depending on who collates the information a school shooting could be just about anything. In the past a security guard opening fire or even having an ND has been classified as a school shooting. Also a gun suicide in an old school building has been "upgraded". It would therefore be nice to see exactly how that claim arose.
Lies, damned lies and statistics. As true now as it ever was before.

Not in the United States but fairly close, or at least this side the big pond.
A mass shooter started shooting in Portapique Nova Scotia, (population 100) and headed towards Halifax, NS of the 102. The shooter was neutralized (permanently) in a gas station in Enfield which is 30-40km north of Halifax. An officer of the RCMP/GRC was fatally injured. Initial reports said 10 killed but later reports said 13 killed. I presume this means some of the wounded died. The number wounded are all over the place in various news sources so I will avoid that number.

Link to The Globe and Mail, a major Canadian newspaper
Globe and Mail

edited to add:
RIP ConstableStevenson
QLXMPDIXMFOP7MACZGEV6QIUN4.JPG

Not in the United States but fairly close, or at least this side the big pond.
A mass shooter started shooting in Portapique Nova Scotia, (population 100) and headed towards Halifax, NS of the 102. The shooter was neutralized (permanently) in a gas station in Enfield which is 30-40km north of Halifax. An officer of the RCMP/GRC was fatally injured. Initial reports said 10 killed but later reports said 13 killed. I presume this means some of the wounded died. The number wounded are all over the place in various news sources so I will avoid that number.

Link to The Globe and Mail, a major Canadian newspaper
Globe and Mail

edited to add:
RIP ConstableStevenson
View attachment 467177
From what I understand, the shooter had a vehicle painted up exactly like an RCMP cruiser, had a Mountie uniform of his own, and was pulling people over on the highway and shooting them.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
From what I understand, the shooter had a vehicle painted up exactly like an RCMP cruiser, had a Mountie uniform of his own, and was pulling people over on the highway and shooting them.
Let's hope the authorities move quickly and eliminate this kind of thing by banning the private purchase of paint.

Let's hope the authorities move quickly and eliminate this kind of thing by banning the private purchase of paint.
Because he killed them with paint and the presence of firearms was wholly coincidental.

Death toll I have seen more recently is 16 victims. I don't count the permanent neutralization of the shooter. That was good work by the RCMP/GRC

Because he killed them with paint and the presence of firearms was wholly coincidental.
Cutaway might just have wrote that with tongue in cheek. Had he been serious he would have written" banning the private purchase of vehicles". Vehicles can kill.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Cutaway might just have wrote that with tongue in cheek. Had he been serious he would have written" banning the private purchase of vehicles". Vehicles can kill.
True.

Don't bring out statistics though, it'll all get very teary.

Seadog

ADC
Death toll I have seen more recently is 16 victims. I don't count the permanent neutralization of the shooter. That was good work by the RCMP/GRC
Shooter turns out to be a dentist FFS.

From the Canadian Government’s website (updated last night) I learn that deaths from Coronavirus in Nova Scotia are 9.

Last edited:
Shooter turns out to be a dentist FFS.

From the Canadian Government’s website (updated last night) I learn that deaths from Coronavirus in Nova Scotia are 9.
[pedant mode]Not a dentist, a denture maker.[/pedant mode]

Global News has reported the names of three more of the victims.

Sadly, the retards on social media are banging the racism drum over this idiot.

Seadog

ADC
Had this (or any other) mass shooting happened in the US, the UK based outrage bus would be (social distancing in abeyance) standing room only, despite US mass shootings being oh too frequent and don't impact the UK much if at all.

Sixteen dead in a shooting in Canada, very little heard / seen / read. The US are friends, Canada is family. Where is the bus?

Saw that on the US news, he must have been some seriously sad deranged man.

Though, it is not unheard of to catch d1ckheads who put lights behind their grills like the police do, dress in a reasonable facsimile of a uniform and for them to pull people over. Maybe this numpty pulled over the wrong person who called his bluff, or knew him and then he went postal.

Though, it is not unheard of to catch d1ckheads who put lights behind their grills like the police do, dress in a reasonable facsimile of a uniform and for them to pull people over. Maybe this numpty pulled over the wrong person who called his bluff, or knew him and then he went postal.
Here's a story dealing with the shooter from Canada's version of Private Eye, called Frank Magazine. Read the captions on the photos at the bottom as well.

The editor of the Halifax Examiner has pulled up these stunning revelations about the shooter.

Updated list of the victims.

It's got the hallmarks of a seriously bonkers individual putting a long prepared plan into action.

Latest Threads