Mass Shootings in the US

So he goes tooled up to get a medal, marvelous.
You never know when there might be a bad guy with a civic achievement award.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You never know when there might be a bad guy with a civic achievement award.
You never know when there might be a bad guy with a civic achievement award in church.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Wilson (security guard from the White Settlement church) received an award from Texas yesterday.

Note his right hip. (If image link broken, try this.

Did he fail the first C of his CCW permit ?

Not a mass shooting, but 93 year old shoots a building manager cos he was upset over damage to his apartment.

what gets me is in the vid the unarmed but much younger, heavier and bigger co-worker walks right past him in getting out of the building and could have easily overpowered the shooter, or at least knock him over, given he was a doddery 93 year old.
Did the copper attempt to shoot him through the door?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nope. Texas issues LTCs, not CCWs (In old texas parlance, CHLs). No regulation covers concealment or printing, beyond what private businesses may post under Texas code 30.07.

So he goes tooled up to get a medal, marvelous.
Well, I'm sure the State Troopers had the awards ceremony duly covered. How about between when he left White Settlement and arrived at the Capitol Building?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nope. Texas issues LTCs, not CCWs (In old texas parlance, CHLs). No regulation covers concealment or printing, beyond what private businesses may post under Texas code 30.07.

Well, I'm sure the State Troopers had the awards ceremony duly covered. How about between when he left White Settlement and arrived at the Capitol Building?
But I've been assured that guns make a polite society, so nothing could possibly go wrong surely?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It wasn't meant seriously, though avoiding printing should be common sense.

But I've been assured that guns make a polite society, so nothing could possibly go wrong surely?
I have found that contrary to the common belief that tanks are not good for peacekeeping operations, once a tank shows up, things tend to get peaceful fairly shortly thereafter.

I must confess I'm very polite around people carrying guns, esp in airports in the ME.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have found that contrary to the common belief that tanks are not good for peacekeeping operations, once a tank shows up, things tend to get peaceful fairly shortly thereafter.
So you would have driven a tank in through the front doors to collect your award? You're going to put a lot of noses out of joint when the other beverly hill-billies realise that they're going to struggle to top that one.

Well this should set the cat amongst the pigeons, especially on this thread.

In response to what he described as “credible intelligence” of threats of violence at an upcoming gun rights rally in Richmond, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has declared a state of emergency and will temporarily ban individuals from carrying firearms on Capitol grounds.

The governor said at a press conference Wednesday that authorities believe “armed militia groups plan to storm the Capitol” during the January 20 rally.
So are we banning the 2nd amendment? Where are all the good guys with guns?

Well this should set the cat amongst the pigeons, especially on this thread.

So are we banning the 2nd amendment? Where are all the good guys with guns?
Seems foolish. A pro-gun rally will be the politest place on the planet.

Latest Threads