Mass Shootings in the US

What raised my suspicions was the frankly bizarre responses to the (latest) London Bridge Attack and the Harry Dunn death where it was claimed that Americans weren't safe in the UK, because of Russian activity. Previous postings were sane whereas these became increasingly hectoring and provocative. Moreover, the style of English used had changed. But that's crime-ridden Wyoming for you...
There was an increasing "look at me! look at me!" desperation to his later posts, trying to bring Trump and guns into every thread whether it was relevant or not because they were the pillars of his identity. I think he was looking for attention and wanting to feel relevant and not getting a lot of sympathy here.

Of course I have never met him and don't know him, so take the above with a grain of salt.

There was an increasing "look at me! look at me!" desperation to his later posts, trying to bring Trump and guns into every thread whether it was relevant or not because they were the pillars of his identity. I think he was looking for attention and wanting to feel relevant and not getting a lot of sympathy here.

Of course I have never met him and don't know him, so take the above with a grain of salt.
Now we'll never know. So debate will return to its sane old self and The Dominion of Canada won't need to defend itself again from the Fenians.

Last edited:

Speaking of him in past tense: has he imploded?

I suppose it's a new one for the books.

"The silent flounce"
Or, looking back through this thread, is that it was 'Deleted 24582'? Certainly doesn't trip off the tough like 'LJonesy'!

Awol

LE
I think there's an enormous amount of tinfoil hattery going on here. Jonesey is a bloke who lives in Wyoming who's curious about the world outside redneck America and who is willing to expose himself to alternative opinions.

The fact that the people who express those alternative opinions confuse debate with ridicule is a loss to all of us.
I maybe alone in thinking this, but some of Jonesy's recent posts seemed to go beyond the normal banter into the realm of insults.

It may just be a coincidence, but Jonesy disappeared at about the same time Qasem Soleimani was killed....
You never saw them in the same room together, did you?

Makes you think...

endure

GCM
I maybe alone in thinking this, but some of Jonesy's recent posts seemed to go beyond the normal banter into the realm of insults.
It's not as if some of his detractors were guilty of the same thing :wink:

Any debate with him tended to turn into a pile on one against many.

Not a mass shooting, but 93 year old shoots a building manager cos he was upset over damage to his apartment.

what gets me is in the vid the unarmed but much younger, heavier and bigger co-worker walks right past him in getting out of the building and could have easily overpowered the shooter, or at least knock him over, given he was a doddery 93 year old.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not a mass shooting, but 93 year old shoots a building manager cos he was upset over damage to his apartment.

what gets me is in the vid the unarmed but much younger, heavier and bigger co-worker walks right past him in getting out of the building and could have easily overpowered the shooter, or at least knock him over, given he was a doddery 93 year old.
Tragic, that could have been prevented so easily.

By fixing the water damage.

Tragic, that could have been prevented so easily.

By fixing the water damage.
And by Shipmanning the moaning old **** long before.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Got to have some sympathy for the old fart. I'm guessing he'd had enough of being lied to by some slimy shitweasel and the drill sergeant shooting instructor from the war in his head who whispers to him at night eventually told him to go shoot the bugger in the arse. He could have done a lot more damage if he'd wanted to.

That cop tackle could have broken his hip though, and finished him.

Wilson (security guard from the White Settlement church) received an award from Texas yesterday.

Note his right hip. (If image link broken, try this. https://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/n3vvar/picture239246908/alternates/FREE_1140/0113 jack wilson02.JPG )

Latest Threads