Mass Shootings in the US

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Moved to the correct thread:

Oh, I understand that. You seem to have the opinion that a document written a long long time ago should remain unaltered despite the world for which it was written changing beyond recognition.

I think it needs review, and dare I say, amendment.

Your attitude stinks.
He also thinks California isn't in America, so it's ok to get shot there

Moved to the correct thread:

Oh, I understand that. You seem to have the opinion that a document written a long long time ago should remain unaltered despite the world for which it was written changing beyond recognition.

I think it needs review, and dare I say, amendment.

Your attitude stinks.

I don’t think you understand the absolute shite storm that would be unleashed. But it would not impact you so why would you.

How sad.

Your hobby (albeit granted by an amendment to your constitution) is more important to you than trying to help reduce the number of needless deaths by other hobbyists, who turn out to be mental.
So giving up my firearms is going to reduce the death toll how?

Any sort of U.K. or Australian style ban would lead to a spike in gun violence and deaths.

So giving up my firearms is going to reduce the death toll how?

Any sort of U.K. or Australian style ban would lead to a spike in gun violence and deaths.
Thus the argument goes full circle and back to the beginning, "don't take away my guns". Trouble is, not taking away the implements commonly used to facilitate the murder of mostly unarmed innocent citizens of either sex and any agegroup, isn't going to stop it either.. I wish I could see a solution where the legitimate responsible gun owners got to keep their hobby and enjoy it, and at the same time reduce/stop the slaughter, but I simply can't..

I’ve never said a ban.

Unfortunately; the moment someone even mentions your sacred amendment you get all stroppy.
Indeed, hearing the drone from foreigners tends to do that. It does not go over very well and has the exact opposite effect. You folks don’t win hearts and minds worth a shite.

Before suggesting bone things it helps to know about the culture, you are trying to turn upside down.

1C1901BC-2F88-41B6-BD9D-D11B5DAE12E9.jpeg

If the UK had the same amount of mass shootings as the US does on a per capita basis we`d have one every 5 days , as it is I think the last one war around ten years ago ?

Indeed, hearing the drone from foreigners tends to do that. It does not go over very well and has the exact opposite effect. You folks don’t win hearts and minds worth a shite.

Before suggesting bone things it helps to know about the culture, you are trying to turn upside down.

View attachment 360951
I understand a fair amount; one of the reasons I didn’t suggest a ban.

Out of interest, what would it take for you to give up your guns personally?

@LJONESY I`m sure you agree your country has a huge problem with the almost daily mass murders , what would your solution be to reduce this ?
The standard answer is "Give more people guns," I believe. Quite what will happen when by law everyone has to carry a gun everywhere and they're still killing each other in droves I don't know.