Mass Shootings in the US

He was pretending he didn't get it, as he's spent the last three years trolling me all over Arrse & elsewhere, the sad drunkard that he is.
If you don't want to be treated like an MBF c*nt, don't act like an MBF c*nt.

And if you do, don't whine when you get treated accordingly

I've only ever mocked you here; I have not "trolled" you anywhere else.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I can feel the love in this thread.

Most mass Shootings are drug related and gang Related but they get little press outside their localities compared to White school kids geeting shot
It depends on what you define as 'mass shootings', but from this Deadliest Mass Shootings in US History Fast Facts - CNN
listing of 35 mass shootings since 1949, of the 35 incidents it appears from a bit of research that of the 35 individuals or groups involved:
1 was on a terrorist watch list (but appears to have no conviction anywhere, so not a 'felon');
6 either did, or may, have a conviction, whether gun-related or not;
8 were by persons known to law enforcement authorities, and it appears one incident (Wah Mee, Seattle) may have been gang-related; leaving
20 of the 35 mass shootings committed by persons with no apparent criminal or gang links.

I'd be happy to see the proof of your assertions.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It depends on what you define as 'mass shootings', but from this Deadliest Mass Shootings in US History Fast Facts - CNN
listing of 35 mass shootings since 1949, of the 35 incidents it appears from a bit of research that of the 35 individuals or groups involved:
1 was on a terrorist watch list (but appears to have no conviction anywhere, so not a 'felon'),
6 either did, or may, have had a conviction, whether gun-related or not,
8 were by persons known to law enforcement authorities, and it appears one incident (Wah Mee, Seattle) may have been gang-related,
leaving 20 of the 35 committed by persons with no apparent criminal or gang links.

Good luck I've been waiting for proof off him for about 12 months

1 was on a terrorist watch list (but appears to have no conviction anywhere, so not a 'felon');
6 either did, or may, have a conviction, whether gun-related or not;
8 were by persons known to law enforcement authorities, and it appears one incident (Wah Mee, Seattle) may have been gang-related; leaving
20 of the 35 mass shootings committed by persons with no apparent criminal or gang links.

Help yourself
Mass Shootings in 2018 | Gun Violence Archive

Federal law says 3 or more deaths excluding the killer
Text of H.R. 2076 (112th): Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 (Passed Congress version) - GovTrack.us

US school shootings: Lullaby used to teach drills

In a joint statement to the Boston Globe, Somerville Mayor Joseph Curtatone and Superintendent Mary Skipper said that lockdown drills were a sad but necessary aspect of the education system, noting: "Unfortunately, this is the world we live in."

America.

Thank f*ck it's not the world I live in.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44411208

(edited because link wouldn't work properly)

Well before we start swinging handbags and assigning the blame, would it not be appropriate to figure out why the shooting took place?
Because you let anyone who hasn't been convicted of wanking in church have a semi auto would be my guess. Your gaff, ypur rules but it's still retarded.