Mass Shootings in the US

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Milwall Football Club is a gentlemens' sporting association. Followers of the club, based in the east of London are known for their egregious exuberance that has been compared to the egregious exuberance of the Luftwaffe in the east of London during the Blitz.

Last mass murder in Britain was the Manchester concert bombing a year ago. IIRC the last mass murder with a gun involved Derrick Bird in 2010.
Based in SE London actually, the East is West Ham territory.

I don't think gentleman and soccer mesh very well. You folks do manage to make ESPN from time to time.
Association football is a game for Gentlemen, played by hooligans, Rugby Football is a game for hooligans played by Gentleman..Lord Tedder, Chancellor, Cambridge University (that is the old one in the UK, not the jumped up new Septic one)

Easy Septic Patriotic Network

Milwall Football Club is a gentlemens' sporting association. Followers of the club, based in the east of London are known for their egregious exuberance that has been compared to the egregious exuberance of the Luftwaffe in the east of London during the Blitz.

Last mass murder in Britain was the Manchester concert bombing a year ago. IIRC the last mass murder with a gun involved Derrick Bird in 2010.
Isnt it MilLwall F.C?

Or perhaps they're just unwilling to believe everything they are told. The data you cite is eight years out of date. The graphs you link to finish in 2010.

That conveniently ignores recent dramatic increases in the gun homicide rate. For example, the FBI states that there was a 32% increase in the number of murders using guns in the two years between 2014 and 2016.

As I said to Oddbod, must do better.
Hmm using the FBI Homicide data tables there were only 11,004 Gun Homicides in 2016 out of a population of 322,762,018

Thats 0.0034093230883195185% of the population murdered by Guns

2014- 8,312
2016- 11,004
Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

According to the FBI Murder is up in 2017 1.5% (Preliminary jan to june 2017) Of course that include ALL methods of Homicide not just guns
Table 3

Kill? Or defend? You would rather have at the Mountain lion with a knife smaller than 4”?
You had me once but I’m pretty sure I never said that. If I had a wild animal that was intent on killing me then yes I would like a gun. Or preferably be sitting in a tank. But I can honestly say that it’s unlikely for me. How about you.

You had me once but I’m pretty sure I never said that. If I had a wild animal that was intent on killing me then yes I would like a gun. Or preferably be sitting in a tank. But I can honestly say that it’s unlikely for me. How about you.
He does have better odds really. I mean the biggest pains you have to worry about are Foxes, Badgers and dogs.
The last time I drew a weapon was not against a person, but a damn dog. I was walking mine and this nasty sucker shows up with hostile intent and it would have mauled my Mini Aussie. The 1911 was out in a heart beat as I was trying to back the **** out without having to shoot the damn thing. It's owner heard what was going on and grabbed and apologized profusely.

Pit bull - Wikipedia

I hate this breed of dog with a passion, half of the owners should not have them because they don't train them at all.

He does have better odds really. I mean the biggest pains you have to worry about are Foxes, Badgers and dogs.
The last time I drew a weapon was not against a person, but a damn dog. I was walking mine and this nasty sucker shows up with hostile intent and it would have mauled my Mini Aussie. The 1911 was out in a heart beat as I was trying to back the **** out without having to shoot the damn thing. It's owner heard what was going on and grabbed and apologized profusely.

Pit bull - Wikipedia

I hate this breed of dog with a passion, half of the owners should not have them because they don't train them at all.
What you need is more good guys with Pit Bulls.