Mass Shootings in the US

You're missing the point, as for pointing a shot gun, Ok, big deal, the end result is dickwads with EASY access to firearms are decimating communities, and you lot sit back and quote the 2nd AM. FFS its over 240+ years out of date. We here In the UK up date our laws to suite our communities, lifestyles and political agendas, otherwise all boys over 14 would still be compelled to do archery practise for 2 hours a day, revoked. Taxi drivers must carry hay for their horses, revoked, the local Knight, in his castle, gets first shot at all new brides., revoked, its called evolution, evolve or perish.

Well if that were the case, then we would kill off the entire population in a matter of days. The problem is that the social construct of society is changing in many parts of the country, and people who should be in the looney bin are allowed to roam the street. Anybody can find a means to kill if they really want to, if not a gun, knives or vehicles, or an IED. It is the not the firearm that is the problem it is the person willing to kill their fellow man for kicks and giggles that is.

Did you ever realize that we do come up with solutions to our own problems, that don't involve mass firearm confiscation?

Last edited:
Very true. I feel that you know your way around a firearm and a range, and maybe a conflict situation. In inexpert hands a firearm is not a paperweight but something very very dangerous even if the holder of the firearm has no malicious intent.
A firearm is a tool mercury, no less so than many others. It is the intent of the person using it that you have to worry about. The best way to resolve most conflicts is to talk it out and not be a thin skinned individual. Most of you would not even know if I was carrying around you.

It's all to do with context. What if the police raided your house with all those knives in the kitchen drawers. You're obviously planning a massive murder spree with them. You're obviously a knife nut and need to be locked up for the public safety.

You seem to think that anyone with an interest in firearms has a mental health issue.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
After all it's not like knives are used for anything other than murder is it. Guns are designed and used to shoot stuff, what other purpose do they have.

After all it's not like knives are used for anything other than murder is it. Guns are designed and used to shoot stuff, what other purpose do they have.
Self defense, hunting and sport.

A firearm is a tool mercury, no less so than many others. It is the intent of the person using it that you have to worry about. The best way to resolve most conflicts is to talk it out and not be a thin skinned individual. Most of you would not even know if I was carrying around you.
Me? Thin skinned? Definitely not me. I have been in many conflict situations so I know how they work. Most of them not in the military.

I use tools regularly, some nasty ones too, like my work hatchet. My wood carving knives, etc. Useful for wood carving. I could given the need, use it for self defence but a curved hollowing knife is really not going to do much damage to anyone.
A firearm,however, has one point. To shoot things. A revolver is not that much use with wood carving.

Furthermore, you missed the point. Some people know stressful and conflict situations. Lil miss schoolteacher of Primrose primary who is scared of bees and is an NRA member may not be the most reliable person to have a firearm in a conflict situation.

Self defense, hunting and sport.
So what is the purpose of someone holding an automatic weapon? It used to be an armalite in my time but I am getting old.

So what is the purpose of someone holding an automatic weapon? It used to be an armalite in my time but I am getting old.
Who has used an automatic weapon in a shooting spree?

Giving this a second thought, which may elude you, that the incompetence of the person using it may be a considerable factor.

Who has used an automatic weapon in a shooting spree?
I dont know. Not what I suggested. I cannot see a function for an automatic weapon to be legal in any circumstance

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Most retards tend to shoot themselves or another person, not go a spree and put multiple people down.
So an incompetent person shooting an innocent person is just collateral damage?

Killing and potentially killing stuff then.
Did you miss the 'Sport' Part? Skeet, 3 gun and IDPA is very popular here in CA, as is long(ish) range target shooting.

And adding to the "John-Wayne" swagger. It's de rigeur for the discerning poseur, innit?:-D

MsG
You have a point that could better be described in English?

Most retards tend to shoot themselves or another person, not go a spree and put multiple people down.
Again thinking, what is Mrs Sweetcheeks, the primary school teacher and NRA member who really does not know how complex and stressful conflict situations are, inadvertently shoots innocents by the magazine full because she is frightened? Dont say that scenario is unrealistic It is only a matter of time.

I dont know. Not what I suggested. I cannot see a function for an automatic weapon to be legal in any circumstance
Neither do I, So why bring it up?