Mass Shootings in the US

If your culture is having easy access to firearms I suppose so.
California doesn't have easy access to firearms, but still has mass shootings.

I think you need to go back to the time before these things happened and look and see what changed in society to create the problem, and then try and cure it that way
There are some very clever and perceptive people out there
myself I think Computers and nasty video games may have something to do with it, and a reluctance for young people to spend time with each other away from technology
perhaps we load young people with too many responsibilities rather than letting them just be children, and that comes from Mass Media, Marketing Television Music etc
The ability of one person sick and twisted mantra to be readily and instantly communicated across a vast country without any form of censorship must be a major reason
but then people wanted a free and open web
be careful of what you ask for ?
I saw a Sheriff from another area being interviewed immediately after the Florida shooting. He said that when he was at High School every second truck in the parking lot had a rifle in it, because so many of the kids hunted after school. (I have also seen photos from the 50's and 60's or ranges operating inside schools, where the kids were bringing their own guns in to use the school range.) His question was 'what has changed, because it isn't the availability of firearms'.

Because you can drive to another state and make these efforts worthless....... as I said NATIONAL gun owner registry.
Because that is working so well with opiates.

Because that is working so well with opiates.
You just proved my point, thank you. I wished more people would support an opinion as quickly and as whole heartedly as you have.

We are not going to achieve anything - but its a forum/discussion board. I have tried explaining it to you and you keep returning to silly points - Its not about what you feel or what kids in Florida think...

Americans have a right to own and use them. If America chooses to change that, there is a legal process to achieve that. At this point, there is no where near the popularity needed for getting rid of the 2nd amendment. Not even close.
Actually the future of gun control in the US will absolutely depend on what the kids in Florida and all the other states think.

Correct, how many more school shootings before they realise the current administration is going to do nothing effective. That point is now reached. It's for their new generation to sort out.

Because you can drive to another state and make these efforts worthless....... as I said NATIONAL gun owner registry.
Please tell me you know of someone who went out of state to buy firearms before his mass shooting, as it was an easier path to getting firearms. One of them?

Actually the future of gun control in the US will absolutely depend on what the kids in Florida and all the other states think.
That doesn't address what I wrote.

Please tell me you know of someone who went out of state to buy firearms before his mass shooting, as it was an easier path to getting firearms. One of them?
Your really are a sad person sometimes, do you actually think before you type? Or this is yet another "accidental" bump of heads?

That doesn't address what I wrote.
You haven't said much that you haven't said before. You think my posts and opinion is silly, pretty much what I think about you.

You see the 2nd amendment as sacrosanct, whilst I see it as outdated and unnecessary in today's society.

And you said it doesn't matter what the next generation of voters thinks, which obviously it will.

You haven't said much that you haven't said before. You think my posts and opinion is silly, pretty much what I think about you.

You see the 2nd amendment as sacrosanct, whilst I see it as outdated and unnecessary in today's society.

And you said it doesn't matter what the next generation of voters thinks, which obviously it will.
I see you ignored the unimportant part of my post where I said "At this point" - clearly reading comprehension counts for as much to you as the constitution.

So this generation of school kids will outvote everyone else in the nation... gotcha.

Your really are a sad person sometimes, do you actually think before you type? Or this is yet another "accidental" bump of heads?
I didnt think you would have any evidence. Back to your bottle and pills.

So why outdated ?

So why outdated ?
I doubt you and your buddies keep and bear arms so that you can be part of a well regulated militia. I also doubt that the main reason for you enthusiasm is the maintain a free state from some overbearing government. You own them because you like to shoot and enjoy assembling your personal armoury. You use the amendment as justification for something you enjoy, and don't want any changes to that.

It was written for a time and a need that is no longer valid.