Mass Shootings in the US

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You have clearly missed out this new concept called “micro brews”. This is 2018 not 1988 please keep up with the times.

Danielmark's Brewing Company

Freedom's Edge Brewing – A Craft Brewery in Cheyenne, Wyoming

Bud and Miller light are social drinks much akin to soda, or something you cook with. The Microbrews are where it is at these days at least if you enjoy not drinking mass produced swill.
American beer, I’ll believe it when I taste it. The only barely drinkable stuff I’ve had is Sam Adams and I’m not sure that would be in a top ten.

The last time I went to the States was to visit friends in Rockport Massachusetts. (A dry town.) It would have been a tad rude if I'd told my host that I was popping out for a pint and embarked on a 30 hour drive to Cheyenne.

Whereby when they come to my place in the UK, they don't have to cover more than 300 yards of stumbling distance to get a terrific pint.

Oh, and guns are frowned upon in the lounge bar.
CFP FAQ - Division of Criminal Investigation

Prepare to have your mind blown, here are the rules concealed carry holders must abide in order to not have your permit revoked.

5. Where is my permit not valid for purposes of carrying a concealed firearm?

No permit issued pursuant to Wyoming law or any permit issued from any other state shall authorize any person to carry a concealed firearm into:
o Any facility used primarily for law enforcement operations or administration without the written consent of the chief administrator;
o Any detention facility, prison or jail;
o Any courtroom, except that nothing in this section shall preclude a judge from carrying a concealed weapon or determining who will carry a concealed weapon in the courtroom;
o Any meeting of a governmental entity;
o Any meeting of the legislature or a committee thereof;
o Any school, college or professional athletic event not related to firearms;
o Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic liquor and malt beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to that purpose;
o Any place where persons are assembled for public worship, without the written consent of the chief administrator of that place;
o Any elementary or secondary school facility;
o Any college or university facility without the written consent of the security service of the college or university; or
o Any place where the carrying of firearms is prohibited by federal law or regulation or state law.

The last time I went to the States was to visit friends in Rockport Massachusetts. (A dry town.) It would have been a tad rude if I'd told my host that I was popping out for a pint and embarked on a 30 hour drive to Cheyenne.

Whereby when they come to my place in the UK, they don't have to cover more than 300 yards of stumbling distance to get a terrific pint.

Oh, and guns are frowned upon in the lounge bar.
Why wouldn't you have gone to Gloucester 3 miles away?

American beer, I’ll believe it when I taste it. The only barely drinkable stuff I’ve had is Sam Adams and I’m not sure that would be in a top ten.
I understand, just pointing out that we have more than Bud Light, Miller Light, and Coors light to drink over here! Lots of places make their own stuff that is down right dangerous.

Last edited:
Has to be ten brewery's within 3 miles of me right now... When I lived in Texas, shiner bock was plentiful and ok. The problem is the places selling that Dishwater lite beer... worse that drinking rats piss.

Has to be ten brewery's within 3 miles of me right now... When I lived in Texas, shiner bock was plentiful and ok. The problem is the places selling that Dishwater lite beer... worse that drinking rats piss.
I will admit when Pheasant hunting a Bud Light tossed to you by another friendly hunter is a drink of the Gods!

The US is producing some top class beer and because of the size of the place has a thriving beer culture due to the multitude of small outlets brewing what people want.

The big commerial beer factories still churn out the rubbish that seems to be popular with the get-pissed-fall-over crowd but that applies to the UK and Europe as well.

We’ll be over when Trump goes.sometime soon after 2020.
Depends on who stands for the Democrats. If it's some sort of crime lord like you know who or if it's a celebrity like Oprah or Mrs Obama then he's in with a chance of a second term.