• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mass Shootings in the US

The 2nd Amendment is not going to just simply "go away". Nor will banning firearms on a national level be an option as has been mentioned about 3400 times already. The States that are freaked out will ban away to their hearts content. While others like mine will not. Who is wrong and who is right will always depend on what political spectrum you view life through. But at least I can say my State is loaded with guns and we don't kill each other in droves like the more "civilized" places such as Chicago manage to do.
Isn't the gun problem in Chicago fuelled by the easy access to guns in the neighbouring state of Indiana which can then be brought across state lines without checks?

Then you must accept these shootings as part of your 'freedoms'.

I would say most people have, to a degree.

Isn't the gun problem in Chicago fuelled by the easy access to guns in the neighbouring state of Indiana which can then be brought across state lines without checks?
Yes I believe most guns are shipped in from outside of that State. It is not to hard to transport firearms across most state lines.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
There is no coloration between easy access to firearms and 9 year old boys shooting their sister. None, and to do so marks you out as a commie and democrat.

In addition it just goes to show that had his sister been armed then this would never of happened. She would have been able to defend herself, it is clear the boy knew that as the family room was a "gun free zone" then it was easy pray.

The taste of freedom is the freshly flowing blood of young souls.

******* third world country.

There is no coloration between easy access to firearms and 9 year old boys shooting their sister. None, and to do so marks you out as a commie and democrat.

In addition it just goes to show that had his sister been armed then this would never of happened. She would have been able to defend herself, it is clear the boy knew that as the family room was a "gun free zone" then it was easy pray.

Not the NAAFI... but it sure looks like it.

And its 'correlation' and 'prey'.

Quite the post from a Moderator though.

Do countries that allow decades of sexual abuse of children, qualify as 3rd world??

Do countries that allow decades of sexual abuse of children, qualify as 3rd world??
No, because it doesn't involve evil firearms.

The 2nd Amendment is not going to just simply "go away". Nor will banning firearms on a national level be an option as has been mentioned about 3400 times already. The States that are freaked out will ban away to their hearts content. While others like mine will not. Who is wrong and who is right will always depend on what political spectrum you view life through. But at least I can say my State is loaded with guns and we don't kill each other in droves like the more "civilized" places such as Chicago manage to do.
Most come from the southern states and are trafficked north with drugs. Very few come from Indiana.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Dunno, do they?

Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

• 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
  • Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
  • During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
  • Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
  • Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.
Child Sexual Abuse Statistics

Sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic archdiocese of Boston - Wikipedia

Why doesnt Indiana have a huge gun problem?

Why doesnt Indiana have a huge gun problem?
Around south bend maybe and around Indianapolis too. I lived just south of Fort Wayne and there wasn't really a problem apart from someone taking a pot shot at the police's armoured car on the south east side. Admittedly I have brought guns in the parking lot of the fort Wayne gun show (sellers wanted to see my i.d. and took the details).

The only real problems in rural areas was getting hold of .22 and keeping cayotes away from the chickens ( whether to use deer slug, 0000 buck shot or rifle).

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Poor taste is poor taste, regardless.
I hope so, I was deliberately going for the least 'funny' thing I could. I just find it interesting how poor people living in crappy neighbourhoods getting killed is a subject for humour (no humans involved etc.) but kids born into families with money getting killed is off-limits.

I hadn't realised the victims of Sandy Hook were quite that young though, I just googled 'school shooting victims' and chose a picture from the first set of results.

Which JHP is that then?
9mm Luger 115 gr FTX® Critical Defense® - Hornady Manufacturing, Inc

I prefer the 115 grain stuff for the handguns.

9MM Luger 135 gr FlexLock® Critical Duty® - Hornady Manufacturing, Inc

I also prefer the 135 grain stuff for the MPX.

Defensive | Ammunition

As of late though I have also been buying a ton of the SIG JHP, as it well just honestly on sale more often and cheaper. I still prefer the Hornady rounds, but the Sig is just cheaper to buy in quantity these days.

Last edited: