Mass Shootings in the US

Wait until they find out you can buy a muzzle loader without any checks and a lot of states allow convicted felons to own them.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
You're a wee bit late Wilf, There is a video out there of some Liberal wanting to register muzzle loaders because "a suppressor can be fitted to them and it fires a .50 cal bullet and imagine if the DC sniper had used one".

I'll try finding it again later on.

Since you're going for crude humour, what about a similar picture of 12 year olds and "It's a proven fact that children have less life after a school shooting?"

You could even superimpose it over a picture like this:

Since you're going for crude humour, what about a similar picture of 12 year olds and "It's a proven fact that children have less life after a school shooting?"

You could even superimpose it over a picture like this:
Criminal’s getting whacked is one thing. Children however is crossing a line and beyond poor taste. These are the Sandy Hook victims, 5 year olds you f@cktard.

Last edited:
Arrse at its finest. A thread to discuss mass shootings (murder) in the USA. Recently revived by another armed nutter killing 17 school kids. Discussion for a while on should they, or shouldn’t they ban or restrict guns. Now has banter between guns nuts showing off their weaponry.

Definitely not mumsnet.

Wait until they find out you can buy a muzzle loader without any checks and a lot of states allow convicted felons to own them.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
Is that because muzzle loaders are not regarded as firearms in the States?
A similar situation exists in most European countries. No big deal.

Or build Ghost guns! That reminds me, gotta finish two more....
Up to till the mid 90s everything was available in Belgium to build ghost guns. In one shop in Liege I saw a complete M16 (not an AR 15) upper and lower separately available no licence needed. I was sorely tempted. All of the empty frames and slides had no serial numbers, neither did the barrels. I've often wondered how many ghost guns ended up crossing the borders into other countries.